Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 7074
-
03-02-19 18:48 #924Senior Member

Posts: 789What do you mean bye hygiene was subpar? Does nor mean unshaved or smelly?
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 17:10 #923Senior Member

Posts: 331That's disappointing. She's hot.
Originally Posted by DowntownDave
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 15:01 #922Senior Member

Posts: 71TeSLa June.
Anyone know how she is? Seems legit based on the reviews.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932947
-
03-02-19 11:37 #921Senior Member

Posts: 89Ariana
Mara is back at Ariana. https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-ba777f841ce6.
She's good to go, still a submissive ****. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, COF. Body still tight.
But. Hygiene down below was very subpar. Ugh, kind of ruined it for me.
Also appears to be working with another girl who looks super hot but not exactly sure who she is advertised as. A "boyfriend" type is also lurking around, but did not bother me.
-
02-27-19 08:13 #920Senior Member

Posts: 39Nicely done SD
I had a visit with Mona last evening. She was prompt (seems to be a rare commodity these days), easy to talk to, and gorgeous. Her pictures don't do her justice. Her service was outstanding. As always, YMMV.
https://www.adultlook.com/r/13550
Take care of her. Be courteous. If you do, I have an idea that you will end your visit as satisfied as I am.
-
02-26-19 14:46 #919Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-25-19 23:31 #918Senior Member

Posts: 789Meaty snatches. Lmao. Good one.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 00:17 #917Senior Member

Posts: 169ISO Meaty Snatches
I'm going back to visit SD area in the next couple months and decided to start reading up. Hoping some of you left coast hobbyists can assist. I'm seeking suggestions for ladies with Meaty Snatches and / or Very Large Clits who have DATY on their menu. I have noticed Zuli in Chula Vista for years but can never seem to connect whenever I visit the area.
Any suggestions appreciated. I would love to reciprocate if you are ever in the Wash DC area. Thanks and be safe!
-Sammy.
-
02-24-19 12:48 #916Senior Member

Posts: 789Good post. Mens shoes in the room definitely means her manager was somewhere near by.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 12:46 #915Senior Member

Posts: 789Not the best looking girl, but that kitty is super fat.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 03:19 #914Senior Member

Posts: 1356February 21, 2019
Lemon Grove.
I don't remember the last time someone rushes me. This one I will never forget. Super rush. It turns out she was the girl I saw walking with her bf on 54th st near the bridge, south of ECB last year. Got a 5 second BJ, almost did not get it. She reminds me of a Tijuana prostitutes (they are notorious for rushing you). Never ever will I see her again.
CBJ. CFS.
30 in car.
-
02-24-19 02:57 #913Senior Member

Posts: 1356February 18, 2019
El Cajon, CA.
This one I could not escape. When she walked over to the passenger side, she already ask me to unlock the door. When I saw her, I wanted to run away. There were no sexual attraction at all. She really needed the money bad though. Single mother of 2. Said she's from Perris, California. She was born in San Diego but was raised in foster care. It wasn't easy lookin for a place in the daylight in this part of El Cajon. She was very patient with me (she was on her phone mostly). The good; she didn't rush. The bad; unpleasant odor.
On the drive back to drop her off. I told her I almost lost erection, and if she was on her rag. She got so embarrassed. I didn't mean to, I just had to let it out. I was so depressed the next day. It was mostly relate to this and other.
XXBJ. XXFS.
40 in car.
Age 25.
-
02-24-19 02:22 #912Senior Member

Posts: 13562/14/19
La Mesa.
Blame it on the rain. I cannot blame lady for not dressing up and make-up on, it was raining cats and dogs. It was easy to leave cause she came to meet me outside (I was still in my car). The first two pics is what I saw, after that she added some more. 30 was a go. Even then I was contemplating should I stay, or should I go. I had no drive for her that morning. At first I thought it wasn't her, but after looking at her pics again, I can confirm it's her.
-
02-23-19 02:47 #911Senior Member

Posts: 689I see you like the spinners.
Pardon my sarcasm. My taste in gals are different than yours, but that doesn't keep me from Enjoying your posts and pics! Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by Yakamashi2
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 01:23 #910Senior Member

Posts: 304Can you say "coincidence"?
Thanks for the post. Was just looking at her ad. Don't like tats but did like her tits. However men's shoes (you would think she could hide them?) make me think I'll pass, especially when CBJ.
Originally Posted by Yakamashi2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






