Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 35480
-
02-23-19 17:22 #25850Senior Member

Posts: 1150White shorts HSW??
I saw this short, cute HSW on the trail today with white booty shorts and a crop top walking from Wally world down to at least home depot. Tired a couple times to scoop in front of her, looked directly at her and the chick just kept going. No way she just a civvy. Shorts were way to short, tight and see thru (obvious no panties) to just be out for a walk. I'm sure someone else saw her today as pickings were slim (but more about that in another post).
Anyone??
-
02-23-19 17:16 #25849Senior Member

Posts: 81She's got a nice ass in pics, how's the kitty look?
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 10:01 #25848Banned Member

Posts: 220Caputh got another one!
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
I have a feeling we'll be seeing that wig on more ladies in the near future, LOL.
-
02-23-19 09:48 #25847Senior Member

Posts: 468Bree or Breanna?
Looks like Bree?
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 09:43 #25846Senior Member

Posts: 750I'd like to get a piece of that.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 08:56 #25845Senior Member

Posts: 184Outstanding!
Thanks for the post. Keep the forum rocking. You make us proud. Bush Hog.
.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 08:28 #25844Senior Member

Posts: 205Successfully scooped that new blonde from a couple weeks back.
Caught this little cutie around the Lancaster area. Of course we did all my favorite things. Man I'm so glad that she decided to model for the very shitty camera on my very shitty phone. I suppose she can't judge since she didn't have one. I think she said her name was dree or dreana.
Looks 9.
Attitude 9.
Service 10.
Definitely would repeat if I see her out again.
-
02-23-19 00:36 #25843Banned Member

Posts: 220Yup.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
Thats her! Hope it goes well for her at her new digs.
-
02-23-19 00:02 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 56Saturday Night.
Hey ladies. I'm looking for a (car) date tomorrow night (Saturday night) after 1-2 AM. Kindly PM.
-
02-22-19 21:34 #25841Banned Member

Posts: 220Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Got a PM about her relocation situ.
Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg
[View Original Post]
I'll give her a try when I'm out that way again.
-
02-22-19 18:51 #25840Senior Member

Posts: 376Miller
There so much Selections in the afternoon I road down around 530 6 o'clock found me a young Latina that goes by Anna Tortuga very nice body, looks like the Saint believe it or not. CBJ on with roaming full blast. She was looking for d so we found a Quiet alley where doggy was Pro-form. She is a freak I saw Plenty of fish out there though.
-
02-22-19 18:15 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 706Lauren is now online
If this is the Lauren you're talking about, here she is.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/29748556/
-
02-22-19 17:19 #25838Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420Chyna
Had her over for me and my roommate to partake. Tag teamed her while the troll was drooling over a lost opportunity at Checkers. You just have to be a TG in this new Mina environment to be successful in this game.
-
02-22-19 14:37 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 1837Red Head on a Bike
I was down towards the Old Q and while doing a U-Turn at the Cadillac Dealership, I saw a Red Headed girl riding a bike with a brown basket on it heading north. She was a very attractive Red Head with gorgeous hair and what appeared to be natural color (or a high quality die job) mid-back length. She was wearing cobalt blue bike shorts and matching top outfit with no bra. She had A to B cups and was at full nip alert when I saw her at the intersection of McD and Wawa. I luckily got caught at the light as she was heading north, BUT she stopped just short of the light to look at her phone by the Dunkin Donuts entry. DAMN!! I tried to keep pace with her as she kept heading north on the Trail and pulled into McD to let her catch up. I got a good look at her while she was waiting for the light to change from McD parking lot. I made my way to the traffic light thinking she'd be right there with me. Then she crossed OBT towards Wawa and since I had the green light, I did the same thinking I would see her at Wawa, BUT she headed north once she crossed OBT and I had already committed to entering Wawa. By the time I caught back up with her towards Pizza Hut, I knew it was going to be tough to keep pace as I was entering the Bermuda Triangle of the Trail (Sand Lake Road, Florida Mall entrance and OBT) and lost sight of her at the strip mall across from where Toys are Us used to be. She stopped at that strip mall and was talking to a possible DB. I got stuck in U-Turn hell and she was gone on my return to the area.
She was stunning to say the least. Prefect body, terrific hair, beautiful face from what I could see.
Does anyone know her or of her and if so, are the any digits to share via PM?
Thanks.
G56.
-
02-22-19 13:35 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 206Lauren.
I had a dream with Lauren recently and was about to review when I saw your post. She's added a few lbs. On the legs and ass. Still as cute as ever, and I always leave happy.
I didn't have a problem getting a hold of her it was two days ago, so I am not sure. I know she was busy having a forced relocation recently which is never easy.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






