Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 37377
-
02-22-19 23:33 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 66Audrey
I've seen her many times. Massage is decent. Tits and nipples are nice. She likes when you DATY. Didn't know that she lives with her BF. That would make it harder for me to go see her. Plus the fact that she moved further away. Oh well. Wish I could get a good massage with a good ending at the right price near Warren for my lunch break. Is that too much to ask.
-
02-22-19 23:28 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 66Acu pressure warren
Went to check this new place out today. There were two ladies. The one I had must've been near 60. The massage was good. She did some back walking and put some hot pads on me. I didn't receive a happy ending though. Not sure what happened but I didn't feel like pressing it so I tipped 20 and left. I don't think I'll be going back but like always YMMV.
-
02-22-19 23:17 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 178Amy
https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/mjn8l4
Originally Posted by DangleMan
[View Original Post]
I haven't tried yet but plan to in the near future.
-
02-22-19 23:12 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 84Amy contact info?
Have her contact?
Originally Posted by PolishClamHamr
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 22:25 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 290And with the huge increase in traffic in her neighborhood, I'm sure her neighbors will be please. Naw, I will wait till the traffic winds down--but no BBFS for me.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 18:29 #12607Banned Member

Posts: 32Robert Kraft
Why are The New England Patriots along with Krafts' lawyers denying what happened? He was at an AMP. Hell all of us in here are surprised when they don't have extras. On top of that they have video of him and others in the AMP.
Whelp no more AMP's for me private residences only LOL.
-
02-22-19 17:09 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 1015LOL!
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
She's probably wondering what's up with the sudden uptick in the economy.
I'm in as well. Hopefully sometime next week.
-
02-22-19 15:25 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 25Bust in FL
Is this thing with Kraft have anyone freaked out a little?
-
02-22-19 11:55 #12604Banned Member

Posts: 23350 bucks.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
Body is alright, nice tits. Price can't be beat for BB FS.
-
02-22-19 10:55 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 379Audrey
Man you guys move quick! I tried setting up an appointment with her and she is already booked for the day! I am going to see her either tomorrow or Monday. I'll report back. In the meantime. If anyone else goes. Let us know how your experience went!
-
02-22-19 10:46 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 178Audrey
Yes, $50 for half hour swedish and $75 for hour swedish was what she quoted me. I haven't seen her yet but considering a visit.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 09:23 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 53I've never seen her but she's easily found through a social media search. Not my style, but everyone's got their own thing.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 07:41 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 202Shocked!
I'm completely shocked! She always told me I was the only one she did FS with. These ladies must think we're idiots when they pass out obvhoous lines of bull shit.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
I've seen Audrey for years however I'm not very keen on her new location. While it is in a safe area and in a basement of a home I don't like the idea that its her boyfriends home. After my first visit there I was told he doesn't know I do this and with that I reference the idiots line from above. The last thing any of us want or need is some pissed off guy barging in while you are balls deep, buck naked and in a basement with only one avenue of egress. Just my thought on the subject.
Stay safe,
JQP.
-
02-22-19 07:17 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 750Just to clarify, are you saying fifty bucks or one hundred and fifty bucks? At 50 it sounds too good to be true. What's her body like?
Thank,
JD.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 00:32 #12598Banned Member

Posts: 233Audrey's Gliding Hands
https://classifieds.craigclassifieda...rey-624866.htm
Had another session with Audrey. She's no longer in Warren. She has a home in Harrison Twp now. $50 for a massage will get you a handy, BJ, or FS. The rate will cover any of those. She won't discuss services on the phone. Just be forward when you get there. I opted for BB FS again. She asked if I had a cover but I told her no. She proceeded to put me inside of her raw anyway without really thinking about it. Ended with a nice creampie. Always a good time and dirt cheap.











Reply With Quote




