Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,736 to 27,750 of 31138
-
02-21-19 20:03 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 3078Kenss,
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
Yea she looks fine! However I've never met a monger who has actually met her LOL. I'm sure someone on here has and would love to hear their story.
-
02-21-19 19:39 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 139Hazel?
How about Hazel? Very well reviewed also a this link. I have tried a few times to connect with her, but no response thus far.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7043035324
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 11:27 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 202Dirty Eva
Recently dreamed of Eva. Was in a rush so only QV BBBJ. Nice and sloppy. No CIM, No COF. Nice and easy to talk to. Early 30's, average figure with a bit of tum fluff and normal looks. Reminded me of a nerdy girl in the high school band that was everyone's friend, make sense? The complex was run down, but it was a nice clean apartment with a touch of smoky smell, it was close to the cracker barrel on billy graham. Will repeat. YMMV.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dirty-ev...arlotte-410206
-
02-21-19 11:01 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 192Willow
Willow is awesome, a few rules but other than that she's awesome and one of my favs.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 09:38 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 3078J,
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
Have you tried Willow, she was well reviewed on the oThER board. I have not met her yet but heard decent things. Perhaps other mongers have had a recent visit.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...9559645/Willow
-
02-21-19 09:27 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 610Nicole
You saying she will take it bare.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 09:21 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 427Yes. That is her. She is in the process of moving so be patient.
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 01:58 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 86Shay
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/287649622302
Stunning AA according to the pics on her ad. But they're fake.
I'm 2 hours out of Charlotte. I'll usually ask a provider if they sell pics before I make the drive. Providers hate pic collectors (the "send me a shot of your tits" type). But, providers are often enthusiastic about selling pics. Easy cash for no work.
Anyway. I did that with this one. PayPal a few bucks in exchange for pics / videos. Confirmed the pics aren't real. She is real, just not like her pics. 33 but looks older. Arrests last year for assault and fraud.
I'd advise staying away.
Still on the hunt for the elusive quality AA provider. They're the freaking unicorns of this industry.
Happy hunting!
-
02-21-19 00:04 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 148I have dealt with them before (with Zoya, and another European whose name can't remember), they post real pics. Easy to book, and screening is not painful.
Originally Posted by bogamill
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 21:14 #3394Regular Member

Posts: 1Nice dream
Had a great dream she is easy going and fun. Open.
Minded everything covered. Will see again
.
Originally Posted by BigIrish1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 21:09 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 30Monica on eros
Any intel on her greatly appreciated as always.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3175080.htm?cat=1
-
02-20-19 20:55 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 719Nicole
DATY with her is getting a serving of nut butter. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:51 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 7337Nicole
Nicole always stayed in the upper mid level places when I seen her. Not the most expensive places but far from the trashy places either. I always felt safe in the places she stayed.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:47 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 7337Pink Persia
I met her several years ago too when she was coming here with Sexy Savannah and Jessica. My experience was similar. Kept the mid section covered all the time. Her pics are accurate. She didn't do it for me either.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:02 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 86This one?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/072845112312









Reply With Quote






