Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 61438
-
02-21-19 23:13 #38788Senior Member

Posts: 694Erica
As my pics of erica around.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 18:08 #38787Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie for Deepthroat
Hey everyone, new to town and new to the mongering game. Can any of you provide digits or a semi specific location / corner of a SW who does a good deepthroat? Boobs a bonus but not necessary. Excited to get my monger on LOL. Just shoot me a message, thanks!
-
02-21-19 14:01 #38786Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Erica
Please, can I have her digits.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-21-19 13:57 #38785Senior Member

Posts: 237Erica
Since Taylor is on Vacey I called up Erica 4 am in the morning picked her up in Brooklyn took her to the Tip Top Motel OMG that pussy was super tight I was like damm you have not been fucking. Front back, side to side I could have when for hours but the pussy was to tight. Then Amber message me she was to wait her turn LOL.
-Rick.
-
02-21-19 13:19 #38784Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redhead Nichole.
I've had her a couple times. It's either you catch her or you don't. She is rarely out. She was looking good again. Ass was coming back.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-21-19 10:35 #38783Senior Member

Posts: 94Molly
Met Molly for the first time Tuesday afternoon near the circle. Brown hair, pale skin, 28 and lovely nipples from the recent pregnancy. Recently reported on by others. Not sure how I'd never come across her before. What a sweet girl. Unfortunately didn't have a lot of time but I hope to see her again soon. She was rather 'sleepy' but even so top notch service, very easy to hang with and fantastic head!
-
02-21-19 09:02 #38782Senior Member

Posts: 978Nicole
Yes she is, generally around Gilmore and Wilkens area and down Ramsey. Don't know if she has a phone, wave hi and keep on moving.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 08:59 #38781Senior Member

Posts: 594Nicole
Are you referring to Jennifer Nicole from Salisbury who has two children?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 08:50 #38780Senior Member

Posts: 192Yes, that is exactly the Taylor I am talking about.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 08:44 #38779Senior Member

Posts: 192Eastern Shore Taylor is much healthier and more attractive. We are talking about two different girls but thank you.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 05:05 #38778Senior Member

Posts: 705Brianna on Graceland.
I previously posted on Bri in Dundalk walking near Citgo. Short Italian x AA with long curly black hair. Very hot. However I discovered that she carries heat. I sincerely do not think she would use it against a date and that she carries it merely for her protection. But I'm not sure if I am as eager to pick her up if there are other options. Be careful.
-
02-21-19 02:04 #38777Senior Member

Posts: 977Little red head nicole from the WW loop
Anyone ever confirm her release and back in the game?? I think I remember reading one report but has anyone else confirmed. I've been out several times since and have not seen her.
Anyone got her digits?
-
02-21-19 00:47 #38776Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashley / Sapphire
She use to be very hot once upon a time ago on BP. So many have feel from grace since the fall of the age of internet dating. I dated her about a month ago. Still very sweet but you can tell drugs are wearing her down quick. Shame.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-20-19 19:23 #38775Senior Member

Posts: 812Natalie
Did she have the baby she got pregnant with her bf? Is she still with that bf of hers? Just wondering, she was nice gal, easy going, no drama.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:58 #38774Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie
Natalie is doing fairly well. She is still on a program but still battling her demons. I believe her next step is an inpatient program.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





