The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 464 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 6949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1414

    New People at Burn?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #1413

    Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate, no teasing whatsoever? As for the lady, did she look like a grandma? Most likely that was the owner / mms.

    I might have to come by to confirm if there are still extras.
    I stopped by Oasis a while back for a wax and that's all I'd ever get there. That old woman is disgusting and she cured my erection, I couldn't fathom ever being hard up enough to cop a feel.

  3. #1412

    Burnside. New Owner?

    Decided to drop by on Sunday for a stress-free hour. Parking lot was fairly empty and went up the stairs and opened the door.

    Was greeted by a petite woman (Eve / a) and did not see anyone else working. I thought it was odd that Nicole or Lily weren't there but paid for the hr. Asked for preference and said medium. Was going through the same routine I've come to expect but after 30 minutes?, the teasing began. It lasted quite awhile and got to the point were I was getting annoyed and just wanted to flip. Upon turning, more teasing and then asked if I wanted more. Said yes and she asked how much. I was already annoyed and add to the fact that she wanted more for the same service provided prior times was making me second guess the visit. Wanted. 6 but negotiated down to the standard but I would have tipped more at the end if she did well. Slightly above average release and opted for a TS at the end. Bid her goodbye at the door and now I'm debating to go to other places.

  4. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    On a Sat at 5 pm in Jan after a Central BB game I stopped there. Older Asian lady there alone. I took 30 minutes. No HE. Just a very firm hard massage. I tried but no contact.

    Look also at their web page. I think you would have to get real lucky here to repeat. Much better more friendly options elsewhere.
    That's unfortunate, no teasing whatsoever? As for the lady, did she look like a grandma? Most likely that was the owner / mms.

    I might have to come by to confirm if there are still extras.

  5. #1410

    Oasis

    On a Sat at 5 pm in Jan after a Central BB game I stopped there. Older Asian lady there alone. I took 30 minutes. No HE. Just a very firm hard massage. I tried but no contact.

    Look also at their web page. I think you would have to get real lucky here to repeat. Much better more friendly options elsewhere.

  6. #1409

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?
    I haven't been there since last year but it is not therapeutic. It's a are&T place run by a older Asian woman (most of the time only her) and has had another younger woman help out. You can get a TS by request.

    It's been an average experience the times I've been there but does the job when you need a release.

    The massage is firmer than others and typically uses a two hand approach for the end.

    IMO, it's a step below the EH AMPs.

  7. #1408

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.

    Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?
    Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?

  8. #1407

    Confirm please

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    127 Fenn Rd Newington 860 6650777 ligit place.
    Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.

    Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?

  9. #1406

    Forget it

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm the oasis location? Need a new AMP to check out thanks in advance.

    Slim.
    127 Fenn Rd Newington 860 6650777 ligit place.

  10. #1405

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    Can someone pm the oasis location? Need a new AMP to check out thanks in advance.

    Slim.

  11. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    Hmmm. Last time I had a situ like that (training and provider looked like she was disgusted) I told her to stop as it was blatantly obvious she did not want any part of it. Unfortunately some of these providers appear to have no choice in the matter and that doesn't sit well for me. This sounds like that same situation. Curious what others think.

    More recently I tried a new spot and got a 4 H treatment because the new provider was under training and that was fine as she was eager to do it but wasn't anything to look at. I haven't been back there because of the experience was poor.

  12. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    What was the damage?

  13. #1402

    Oasis

    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.

  14. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Another way to deal with oil if you're questioned at home is to simply develop a pattern of going for legit massages.

    The easiest place to hide is in plain sight.
    LOL. Yup that's what I had done back when I was hitched. It worked just fine. However now a days I don't have anyone to 'answer to' so doesn't matter anymore. I actually use to go to a place that did TS 2 x. Before and after. But that seems rare around these parts. So I kinda just now a days skip TS all together. But yes please be ultra clean when you go to your session. I remember last summer a certain place told me horror stories of mongers coming in dirty and smelly. They do not like that at all. So they would do TS regardless just to get these guys clean LOL. I personally think that was a tactic to get a TS for a 1/2 hr session.

  15. #1400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    Any place that uses lots of oil obviously it's nice to have some sort of shower at the end.
    Another way to deal with oil if you're questioned at home is to simply develop a pattern of going for legit massages.

    The easiest place to hide is in plain sight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape