Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,511 to 27,525 of 37358
-
02-20-19 18:59 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 25First post
Hey guys I'm just going to spend some time reviewing some dreams I've had. I've been I. The area for a while. I'm new so bare with me on the lingo.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28779322/
I had a dream of this bbw 2 times in the past last time I went to her place in a nice neighborhood near her location. She was naked on arrival and told me before we went into her room her bed was broken. She gave be a really good CBJ and CFS was good as well. She had a good attitude and wasn't overly enthusiastic but not dry either. Bigger than her pics would go again if I'm in the mood for a SBBW. Damage for HH was $ I believe.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29638056/
Also had a dream about this lady she has a very good attitude and looks just like her pics. She is GFE and she means it. BBJ and BFS. The damage is $. 4 for HH.
I'll do a few more later.
-
02-20-19 17:22 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 172Celeste
Just got in contact with her and she jumped down my throat and said she was going way back utr and she is not looking for new friends only her old friends and wanted to stop using her name and the ones that know her know why she said that
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 14:34 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 1084I can vouch for her. She's treated me well.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 14:16 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 510Charlotte
Sorry to blow this up but she's got a hotel room now.
-
02-20-19 13:57 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 373Celeste
For those who know her She's looking for friends.
-
02-20-19 13:47 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 510Glenn Allen guy
Your mailbox is full.
-
02-20-19 13:21 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 510Charlotte
Wow. Just wow. I'm ex static about meeting with Charlotte earlier today. Hot, smart and sexy as hell. I really don't want to share but she asked me to. $25 for car BBBJ - 60 for the whole enchilada. I didn't negotiate- price was fair, service exceptional.
I promise she's the best you'll find in that price range.
Senior members and those with a good story can apply now.
-
02-20-19 13:00 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 417Nasty Nat.
Made the shlep to CH to see Nathalie yesterday. I liked her pics, what can I say?
Got to her place, a really tiny old motel of the main drag, and had a helluva time parking, but once I did I had no problem getting to her room. She's a big tall gal and greeted me with a hug. After some small talk, which included the cop check, we fell into bed. She gave a really nice BBBJ and I decided to get on top. Strapped up and did the standard 3 minute pounding. I enjoyed her noises.
Likely won't repeat but I felt like I got my $ worth. CH is just too far to drive regularly. I'll stick a little closer to home.
I think she's pretty, though. Might change my mind when driving a smaller car. Easier to park.
-
02-20-19 11:49 #9840Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Intel on Tamara?
-
02-20-19 09:23 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 201Kingsley
Thanks for the intel. Upon further research, I will have to pass.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/10181...-Bi-Threesome/
-
02-19-19 23:50 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 242
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
If anyone can share her contact info, I will be happy to help her out.
-
02-19-19 20:37 #9837Senior Member

Posts: 56Jasmine
Had a dream I saw Jasmine just last week:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077
She was, in a word, awesome. Do yourself a favor and give her a call if you can.
100% girl in the pics (maybe a little older now), nice hotel downtown, clean, nonsmoking (so rare). And really friendly on top of all that. $ . 6 for an hh, all covered. Which, I actually prefer anyways. A little pricey, but this is one bad chick. Body is so goddamn thicc.
-
02-19-19 14:53 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 477Maria
Thanks JD Boy. She WOW'ed me. Saw her last night at her place in Chester VA. She is probably the most enthusiastic girl I have ever seen. Pretty face. Really nice body. FS was great. BJ was great. Unrushed and relaxing service. No signs of use. Will definitely repeat.
-
02-19-19 14:26 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 510Read reciept
Well I learned a lesson today. Usasexguide ettiquette 101.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 14:12 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 1774Read receipts. Just don't
A read receipt is almost a guarantee that I will ignore your pm. Don't send me a read receipt.










Reply With Quote






