Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,496 to 27,510 of 37351
-
02-21-19 20:01 #9856Senior Member

Posts: 47Scarlett
Scarlett is nice but her pix are 50 lbs out of date and the service was mechanical and rushed. When will they realize if we enjoy ourselves we will come back for more?
I cannot recommend.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/878741800805
Be safe,
H.
-
02-21-19 16:02 #9855Douchebag

Posts: 185Casey
SW Casey gave a nice gum job back in the day, haven't seen her in a few years but noticed she posted an ad a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 15:51 #9854Senior Member

Posts: 114No teeth / old ladies
BTW I am still looking for a girl that can provide a gum job / grannies or great BBBJ. Also if anyone still remembers Jamie that had no teeth, not sure if she was homeless back then. Inbox me about her too. I'll be happy to help in return.
-
02-21-19 15:41 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 114Exploring
Things have been slow for me for awhile now. I've still made some visits tho LOL.
Dtlq-Been seeing dtlq as the usual this month (she's really been the most reliable through my drought). Usually see her for FS and chill with her after or before. End up doing BBFS (got to stop getting tempted by bb LOL).
Roxanne- Saw her for the first time in a long time a couple of weeks ago for a BBBJ for 60. She did dt me a couple times, liked showing off her skills. I still haven't tried FS with her. 6/10.
Ice- She had an ok personality and really that was all. Didn't do FS opted for a CBJ. Good thing too cause smelled like a hygiene problem down there and there were signs of a monkey problem. Met at motel near burger king and Capt D's. Damage was 50. Had too many people hanging arouns I'd stay away. https://escortalligator.com.richmond...t/29639299/Ice.
-
02-21-19 15:07 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 117Gps
I swear it's like when these girls register on switter they need to verify they have full blown golden pussy syndrome. I've just about stopped using it to find new talent.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 13:53 #9851Senior Member

Posts: 510Charlotte boob shots
In case anyone cares here are a couple big ole titty pics from Charlotte- she took these. I'll convince her to let me take some good ones soon.
-
02-20-19 23:48 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Can anyone share info for Charlotte?
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 23:31 #9849Senior Member

Posts: 117Coming back to Richmond
Making my first trip to Richmond in quite awhile. I don't have info on any of the current talent. Can someone help me out with recommendations and contact info. Thanks, I'd appreciate it.
-
02-20-19 18:59 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 25First post
Hey guys I'm just going to spend some time reviewing some dreams I've had. I've been I. The area for a while. I'm new so bare with me on the lingo.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28779322/
I had a dream of this bbw 2 times in the past last time I went to her place in a nice neighborhood near her location. She was naked on arrival and told me before we went into her room her bed was broken. She gave be a really good CBJ and CFS was good as well. She had a good attitude and wasn't overly enthusiastic but not dry either. Bigger than her pics would go again if I'm in the mood for a SBBW. Damage for HH was $ I believe.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29638056/
Also had a dream about this lady she has a very good attitude and looks just like her pics. She is GFE and she means it. BBJ and BFS. The damage is $. 4 for HH.
I'll do a few more later.
-
02-20-19 17:22 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 172Celeste
Just got in contact with her and she jumped down my throat and said she was going way back utr and she is not looking for new friends only her old friends and wanted to stop using her name and the ones that know her know why she said that
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 14:34 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 1084I can vouch for her. She's treated me well.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 14:16 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 510Charlotte
Sorry to blow this up but she's got a hotel room now.
-
02-20-19 13:57 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 373Celeste
For those who know her She's looking for friends.
-
02-20-19 13:47 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 510Glenn Allen guy
Your mailbox is full.
-
02-20-19 13:21 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 510Charlotte
Wow. Just wow. I'm ex static about meeting with Charlotte earlier today. Hot, smart and sexy as hell. I really don't want to share but she asked me to. $25 for car BBBJ - 60 for the whole enchilada. I didn't negotiate- price was fair, service exceptional.
I promise she's the best you'll find in that price range.
Senior members and those with a good story can apply now.









Reply With Quote






