Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 61458
-
02-21-19 05:05 #38778Senior Member

Posts: 705Brianna on Graceland.
I previously posted on Bri in Dundalk walking near Citgo. Short Italian x AA with long curly black hair. Very hot. However I discovered that she carries heat. I sincerely do not think she would use it against a date and that she carries it merely for her protection. But I'm not sure if I am as eager to pick her up if there are other options. Be careful.
-
02-21-19 02:04 #38777Senior Member

Posts: 977Little red head nicole from the WW loop
Anyone ever confirm her release and back in the game?? I think I remember reading one report but has anyone else confirmed. I've been out several times since and have not seen her.
Anyone got her digits?
-
02-21-19 00:47 #38776Senior Member

Posts: 1127Ashley / Sapphire
She use to be very hot once upon a time ago on BP. So many have feel from grace since the fall of the age of internet dating. I dated her about a month ago. Still very sweet but you can tell drugs are wearing her down quick. Shame.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-20-19 19:23 #38775Senior Member

Posts: 812Natalie
Did she have the baby she got pregnant with her bf? Is she still with that bf of hers? Just wondering, she was nice gal, easy going, no drama.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:58 #38774Senior Member

Posts: 1791Natalie
Natalie is doing fairly well. She is still on a program but still battling her demons. I believe her next step is an inpatient program.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 15:31 #38773Senior Member

Posts: 978Emily
I dated here last week, very sweet girl. She used to run Wilkens ave several years ago and is back on the H. She was not as big as she is now, she is fat. She is pleasant to deal with YMMV since we have history she was real comfortable. She doesn't like to take her top off because of the fat.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 12:55 #38772Senior Member

Posts: 1127Re: Emily.
Sounds like a good time. PM me with contact info, you or anyone here.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-20-19 11:42 #38771Senior Member

Posts: 594Emily
I recently picked up Emily on Washington Boulevard between the Royal Farm store and Patapsco avenue. She is in her late twenties, bootylicious with nice big tits and a sweet shaved pussy. I DATY and then she said she really needed some dick. Afterward she finished me off with a great blowjob. NOT only a GFE but almost a PSE. Have any of my fellow gentlemongers dated her?
-
02-20-19 06:42 #38770Senior Member

Posts: 72Not the same Taylor
The petite Taylor from Fairhaven that I was referring to was commuted a few weeks ago. Although similar, that does not appear to be her in those pictures.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 04:48 #38769Senior Member

Posts: 134Smh
Yeah no kidding. It's almost spring time too. It's all good, it'll they'll calm down after awhile. Be careful gents.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 21:47 #38768Senior Member

Posts: 58Believe he's talking about this girl.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
http://eastern-shore.skipthegames.co...i/663023262945
-
02-19-19 21:19 #38767Senior Member

Posts: 192[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Unless you're looking to get a restriction that prohibits you from quoting other members I would suggest learning how to post stuff like this on the fight thread.
A2
-
02-19-19 20:50 #38766Senior Member

Posts: 181Wow, they ain't messing around
You'd think that they'd have bigger fish to fry than to waste resources on this.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 20:35 #38765Senior Member

Posts: 72Natalie
Yes she was a sweat girl. She loved her damn cat! I remember her asking me for extra money to buy cat food, and yes, she bought cat food with it. I talked to her about a year ago and she was on the program and living away from Baltimore. Her phone is since dead.
Frequent poster, CLS (who posted many pics of her, was fairly close with her I think. Maybe he can update a little better.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 19:10 #38764Senior Member

Posts: 978New sign
The city put up a new sign on 4th street today in Brooklyn. Says they are going to prosecute for soliciting for prostitution. LE is starting to hit this area real hard now, they are not playing.
They have also come down really hard on the WW looking watching and pulling vehicles up for anything they can find ask how I know. I stopped at stop sign on Ramsey but because of parked vehicles I could not see traffic coming so I slowly inched forward to get better view of oncoming traffic to pull out and got pulled up by under cover cops saying I didn't come to a complete stop. Apparently he did not see me stop at sign because of parked cars. They run info and gave me a warning. I didn't try to explain that I did stop, just kept my mouth shut, I didn't want to piss them off. Best to work off phone and get in and get out as quick as possible. BE SAFE.










Reply With Quote





