Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,526 to 27,540 of 30797
-
02-19-19 22:10 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 827San Juan and Ponce.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 22:10 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 666XNya and Olivia
I have seen xNya several times and she has used a few different numbers. Don't know what the hell she keeps doing switching phones, but I had her put my monger name with my monger number the first time I saw her and she remembers that every time. That being said, I have had some difficulty connecting with her the past week or so.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
I have never seen Olivia, so I cannot say. But if she likes a messy CIM, I'm down. Any info there?
-
02-19-19 21:37 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 358Info Bro
Does she get wet, what is the roommate like and how is the neighborhood?
Originally Posted by Citori5150
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 21:01 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 1538Got to a have some kind of Hobby
[Deleted by Admin]
Thanks Hippie
A2
-
02-19-19 20:10 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 111Admin? Admin? Admin?
[Deleted by Admin]
And especially you. Since you want to use the forum to send me messages I went ahead and put a note on your account saying "Never Remove from Moderation" so that I will always be sure to see them.
A2
-
02-19-19 19:41 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 513Not sure
[Deleted by Admin]
Also you
A2
-
02-19-19 19:37 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 530XNya and Olivia
Both of them were in that 55 Durham area, I saw Nya but never hooked up with Olivia before she went outcall and then off radar for a while. Now they BOTH are posting with new numbers compared to what's in my phone. Has any SMs seen either of them recently with the new numbers?
-
02-19-19 18:01 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 41I saw her last early 2018, but haven't seen anything since she said she moved. Guess she is out. Hate to hope someone gets back into this life but.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 17:57 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 743Innovative Beauties
Yes, I definitely remember Innovative Beauties! A great service that was run right, and they had some wonderful ladies. Sigh, the good old days. I was very sad when they left the scene. Thanks for reminding me of how good we used to have it, LOL.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 17:27 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 957[Deleted by Admin]
And you as well
A2
-
02-19-19 17:09 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 957Great First Post!
Glad to see a newbie step up to the plate & hit a dinger on the first pitch! She looks very sexy & what a great ass!
Originally Posted by CaptAmerica77
[View Original Post]
I'll call her on my next trip down to your fair city. Great video.
Only question is what were her donations? How long for $?
-
02-19-19 15:56 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 435[Deleted by Admin]
And you
A2
-
02-19-19 15:01 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 46BKS Yerrica
If you're looking for great service it's hard to beat BKS. Yerrica has one of the hardest, sexiest body I've seen on a woman in her 30's. The service is stellar and she aims to please.
-
02-19-19 13:53 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 658Steffy
If anyone has her number I'll take one for the team.
-
02-19-19 13:41 #3258Regular Member

Posts: 2Olivia.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...9641233/olivia
I've lurked for quite a while here and could write lots of reports about Layla Luv (decent) and others (usually not as much), but Olivia is a sweetheart.
First, she is the girl in the pics. Tall, curves, thick, but not cottage cheese. Second, she's a sweetheart, GFE who really gets into the action. Started with BBJ, then 69, then DATY. Super clean and tight and very responsive. Then mish and that's all we got to. Her fingers were in my hair, DFK, her body really moving with mine. I could've popped on her tummy, but went with the bag.
With so few good choices, she is one to treat right.











Reply With Quote




