Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9845

    Charlotte

    Sorry to blow this up but she's got a hotel room now.

  2. #9844

    Celeste

    For those who know her She's looking for friends.

  3. #9843

    Glenn Allen guy

    Your mailbox is full.

  4. #9842

    Charlotte

    Wow. Just wow. I'm ex static about meeting with Charlotte earlier today. Hot, smart and sexy as hell. I really don't want to share but she asked me to. $25 for car BBBJ - 60 for the whole enchilada. I didn't negotiate- price was fair, service exceptional.

    I promise she's the best you'll find in that price range.

    Senior members and those with a good story can apply now.

  5. #9841

    Nasty Nat.

    Made the shlep to CH to see Nathalie yesterday. I liked her pics, what can I say?

    Got to her place, a really tiny old motel of the main drag, and had a helluva time parking, but once I did I had no problem getting to her room. She's a big tall gal and greeted me with a hug. After some small talk, which included the cop check, we fell into bed. She gave a really nice BBBJ and I decided to get on top. Strapped up and did the standard 3 minute pounding. I enjoyed her noises.

    Likely won't repeat but I felt like I got my $ worth. CH is just too far to drive regularly. I'll stick a little closer to home.

    I think she's pretty, though. Might change my mind when driving a smaller car. Easier to park.

  6. #9840

  7. #9839

    Kingsley

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pornstar that goes by the name Kingsley. She has some nice porn videos. Just do a pornhub search.
    Thanks for the intel. Upon further research, I will have to pass.

    https://www.manyvids.com/Video/10181...-Bi-Threesome/

  8. #9838
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's desperate for cash tonight and I can't help her out; mid 20's, tiny redhead. Tight little body, super tight puss, and eager to suck a dick. If you know her, hit her up, if you don't know her, hit me up but don't come empty handed unless you know we are on that level.

    If anyone can share her contact info, I will be happy to help her out.

  9. #9837

    Jasmine

    Had a dream I saw Jasmine just last week:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077

    She was, in a word, awesome. Do yourself a favor and give her a call if you can.

    100% girl in the pics (maybe a little older now), nice hotel downtown, clean, nonsmoking (so rare). And really friendly on top of all that. $ . 6 for an hh, all covered. Which, I actually prefer anyways. A little pricey, but this is one bad chick. Body is so goddamn thicc.

  10. #9836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Maria

    Thanks JD Boy. She WOW'ed me. Saw her last night at her place in Chester VA. She is probably the most enthusiastic girl I have ever seen. Pretty face. Really nice body. FS was great. BJ was great. Unrushed and relaxing service. No signs of use. Will definitely repeat.

  11. #9835

    Read reciept

    Well I learned a lesson today. Usasexguide ettiquette 101.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    A read receipt is almost a guarantee that I will ignore your pm. Don't send me a read receipt.

  12. #9834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Read receipts. Just don't

    A read receipt is almost a guarantee that I will ignore your pm. Don't send me a read receipt.

  13. #9833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's desperate for cash tonight and I can't help her out; mid 20's, tiny redhead. Tight little body, super tight puss, and eager to suck a dick. If you know her, hit her up, if you don't know her, hit me up but don't come empty handed unless you know we are on that level.
    Can someone please share her digits?

  14. #9832
    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Been pondering this one. Has anyone seen her?

    https://switter.at/@audreymccarthy
    For four bill this chick better plan on painting my house.

  15. #9831
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    These girls need to realize this is Richmond, not DC. If I was paying 400, I would want model looks with porn star moves.
    Basically I definitely agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape