Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,481 to 24,495 of 28216
-
02-19-19 15:48 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 289Thanks for the recommendation. Saw her last night. Can confirm she knows her way around a cock. Excellent technique and good attention to the boys. Seems up for anything (BBFS), but I stuck with BBBJ and deposited a load on her face for her efforts. Unfortunately the place she's staying had problems with the water, so she had trouble rinsing off all of my man chowder. I just hope the guy after me wasn't into kissing.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 15:01 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 193Crystal
She is nothing special and is hit or miss on quality service. I don't take risk with her anymore. Gave me two good to great BBBJCIM and many disappointing bbbjs. Hygiene was an issue only once. She is a strungout prego. I would pass unless you are looking into fucking her ass, then that has street prices if you negotiate. Never stole from me and seems cool and all, but hey take that comment seriously because if they get an opportunity and think they can get away with stealing most girls will rob you.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 14:47 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 84She's been reviewed here, both positively and negatively. She also goes by Krazy Krissy or Krusty Krystal in some ads. Pics of her over in the photo gallery, I have been wanting to see but she responds usually 4 hours after I've saw someone else.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
Edit: Links to photos: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4154167
-
02-19-19 14:13 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 653Search
I would suggest you use the search option here to find out any and all info you will need on this one! I would suggest a very hard pass on her if you like to keep your belongings!
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 13:20 #3732Banned Member

Posts: 199Thanks for the update
I will be seeing her soon boy I am going to tape that juicy ass.
Originally Posted by PenisMightier8
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 12:10 #3731Regular Member

Posts: 13Fake.
Pics are porn star Katie Banks.
Originally Posted by DrewAustinOn34
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 12:09 #3730Regular Member

Posts: 13Avoid.
Has numerous reports over time of being a thief. Would definiely avoid her.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 11:11 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 120Prego Lexi
Anyone ever seen this one? I was trying a few years back but schedule never lined up. Any Intel would be appreciated, might just have to tuft and cross off a bucket list item LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29601031/
-
02-19-19 10:51 #3728Banned Member

Posts: 308Is her real name Joan?
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 10:40 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 652Brandi
When I wouldn't walk through her door way, she tried to convince me by telling me about her many reviews. She looked like a scrawny leathery old granny with giant round basketballs stretching the skin of her chest.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
I was truly grossed out and got out of there fast. Normally I wouldn't want to disparage a provider and rank on her looks, but her pix are from long, long ago. She is guilty of false advertising. I wonder if those reviews are even real.
-
02-19-19 10:13 #3726Regular Member

Posts: 3Bunni
Finally took the plunge on this one. She used to have blue hair it's Definitely the girl in the pics, had a great time not rushed $for Qv on your 1st visit. 420 friendly as well great assets but a bit heavier than the pics.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...29628973/Bunni
-
02-19-19 10:09 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 91Just Curious
ZERO chance this is real right.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29642732/
-
02-19-19 07:30 #3724Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn!! She's still around?? That's the one with the big nasty fake tits right??
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
It's one of those "different strokes for different folks" kinda deal I guess.
-
02-19-19 00:58 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 652Brandi
I showed up for an appointment several years ago, saw her in a nightie and bailed. The building in NPR was disgusting, and she had me wait around 20 minutes in the parking lot while she dealt with her 'landlord'.
Originally Posted by StrikerVee
[View Original Post]
The whole situation was sketchy, but I was curious to get a look at her. I thought she looked awful. That said, somehow, she has loads of good reviews.
-
02-18-19 23:58 #3722Regular Member

Posts: 3Doubles in Tampa
Who would you choose in Tampa if you wanted to break the bank for a two girl seasion.











Reply With Quote





