Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,666 to 22,680 of 61438
-
02-20-19 15:31 #38773Senior Member

Posts: 978Emily
I dated here last week, very sweet girl. She used to run Wilkens ave several years ago and is back on the H. She was not as big as she is now, she is fat. She is pleasant to deal with YMMV since we have history she was real comfortable. She doesn't like to take her top off because of the fat.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 12:55 #38772Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Emily.
Sounds like a good time. PM me with contact info, you or anyone here.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-20-19 11:42 #38771Senior Member

Posts: 594Emily
I recently picked up Emily on Washington Boulevard between the Royal Farm store and Patapsco avenue. She is in her late twenties, bootylicious with nice big tits and a sweet shaved pussy. I DATY and then she said she really needed some dick. Afterward she finished me off with a great blowjob. NOT only a GFE but almost a PSE. Have any of my fellow gentlemongers dated her?
-
02-20-19 06:42 #38770Senior Member

Posts: 72Not the same Taylor
The petite Taylor from Fairhaven that I was referring to was commuted a few weeks ago. Although similar, that does not appear to be her in those pictures.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 04:48 #38769Senior Member

Posts: 134Smh
Yeah no kidding. It's almost spring time too. It's all good, it'll they'll calm down after awhile. Be careful gents.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 21:47 #38768Senior Member

Posts: 58Believe he's talking about this girl.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
http://eastern-shore.skipthegames.co...i/663023262945
-
02-19-19 21:19 #38767Senior Member

Posts: 192[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Unless you're looking to get a restriction that prohibits you from quoting other members I would suggest learning how to post stuff like this on the fight thread.
A2
-
02-19-19 20:50 #38766Senior Member

Posts: 181Wow, they ain't messing around
You'd think that they'd have bigger fish to fry than to waste resources on this.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 20:35 #38765Senior Member

Posts: 72Natalie
Yes she was a sweat girl. She loved her damn cat! I remember her asking me for extra money to buy cat food, and yes, she bought cat food with it. I talked to her about a year ago and she was on the program and living away from Baltimore. Her phone is since dead.
Frequent poster, CLS (who posted many pics of her, was fairly close with her I think. Maybe he can update a little better.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 19:10 #38764Senior Member

Posts: 978New sign
The city put up a new sign on 4th street today in Brooklyn. Says they are going to prosecute for soliciting for prostitution. LE is starting to hit this area real hard now, they are not playing.
They have also come down really hard on the WW looking watching and pulling vehicles up for anything they can find ask how I know. I stopped at stop sign on Ramsey but because of parked vehicles I could not see traffic coming so I slowly inched forward to get better view of oncoming traffic to pull out and got pulled up by under cover cops saying I didn't come to a complete stop. Apparently he did not see me stop at sign because of parked cars. They run info and gave me a warning. I didn't try to explain that I did stop, just kept my mouth shut, I didn't want to piss them off. Best to work off phone and get in and get out as quick as possible. BE SAFE.
-
02-19-19 18:14 #38763Senior Member

Posts: 178Natalie
Google Photos reminded me yesterday that Natalie was with me 4 years ago yesterday. A pleasant surprise to see her pop up on my phone naked with a towel wrapped around her hair showing her pregnant belly. I think it was after one of her two hour showers. Anyone know how she is doing? I recall from here she got herself into a bit of trouble. She was always a sweet girl. If anyone has any info on her it would be nice to hear. Take care out there.
-
02-19-19 16:58 #38762Senior Member

Posts: 705Ava (Chastity) in Dundalk
People have asked about finding her. Not sure but she seems to come out every evening with her drug dealer BF. He is in a black sedan with black duct taped driver's side window. If you see him you'll probably find her up the block from where He sits parks on Graceland sort of across from Citgo station below Bethlehem. Certainly don't stop to ask him to connect you with her!
-
02-19-19 10:46 #38761Senior Member

Posts: 1045Nglea,
Yes, we are talking about the same girl, an excellent provider in al respects, sure do miss her. BBB.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 07:01 #38760Senior Member

Posts: 694[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-19-19 06:51 #38759Senior Member

Posts: 237Thats my Dawg 3 in a row
Someone is not reading correctly but when I talk about Taylor and Rachael if I post 5 times you answer to that same post 15 times check your past post LOL. The form is for information only if your beefing with me I have an twitter and IG account for that LOL 99% for the guys on here are trying to bang them on the cheap your trying to cuddle and get emo (emotional) LOL. Yea, $30 for 1. 5 hours of fucking, swallowing and greek from tight pussy Taylor yea right the chick needs to learn I'm not her friend she got me mixed up with her crack head dates or whomever likes to be there talking about basic bull shit she knows to drop your panties $30 on the dresser I'm about that life. So chill with your NURSERY RHYMES you look like a fool replying to my post I have a dick we talk about pussy on this sight your on the wrong page Dog!!
And Please for the sake for the site no more NURSERY RHYMES LOL.
Thats my dawg 3 in a row.
-Rick07.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






