Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 61406
-
02-19-19 16:58 #38726Senior Member

Posts: 705Ava (Chastity) in Dundalk
People have asked about finding her. Not sure but she seems to come out every evening with her drug dealer BF. He is in a black sedan with black duct taped driver's side window. If you see him you'll probably find her up the block from where He sits parks on Graceland sort of across from Citgo station below Bethlehem. Certainly don't stop to ask him to connect you with her!
-
02-19-19 10:46 #38725Senior Member

Posts: 1045Nglea,
Yes, we are talking about the same girl, an excellent provider in al respects, sure do miss her. BBB.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 07:01 #38724Senior Member

Posts: 694[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-19-19 06:51 #38723Senior Member

Posts: 237Thats my Dawg 3 in a row
Someone is not reading correctly but when I talk about Taylor and Rachael if I post 5 times you answer to that same post 15 times check your past post LOL. The form is for information only if your beefing with me I have an twitter and IG account for that LOL 99% for the guys on here are trying to bang them on the cheap your trying to cuddle and get emo (emotional) LOL. Yea, $30 for 1. 5 hours of fucking, swallowing and greek from tight pussy Taylor yea right the chick needs to learn I'm not her friend she got me mixed up with her crack head dates or whomever likes to be there talking about basic bull shit she knows to drop your panties $30 on the dresser I'm about that life. So chill with your NURSERY RHYMES you look like a fool replying to my post I have a dick we talk about pussy on this sight your on the wrong page Dog!!
And Please for the sake for the site no more NURSERY RHYMES LOL.
Thats my dawg 3 in a row.
-Rick07.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 00:08 #38722Senior Member

Posts: 207SA / Rofo immoral park
Doing some shopping around 7 pm today. Saw 2 relatively decent gals behind the SA and driving past the as station. Drove through Rofo and saw a good looking brunette walking beyond donuts and made a turn and did a circle of the block. Gone by the time I got back but there were a b lunch of cars parked here and there so my gut told me to move on. Ran back up to sa did the loop and picked up stacy. Thin, brown hair, eyes and seemed calm not in any type of hurry. She also has working digits. Mic work was good and standard rate plus ten to make the swimmers disappear. First time I've been down there in a long time and I was surprised how many were out this eve. Be safe and have fun.
-
02-18-19 23:17 #38721Senior Member

Posts: 192Taylor, I sEem her ToO!
"Force to hang-out, play video games and then getting treated like an eight year old child" - - C'Mon. Man!
I'm absolutely appalled and utterly disgusted to hear about one of our esteem Monger's plight. The way she had traumatized this poor guy with her deplorable acts of abuse had undoubtedly caused him all the irrevocable mental harm that I'm certain is festering and seeding within him even now.
But wait, let's not forget about her forcing that Monger to submit to video documentation of them doing the nasties! One can't get any more despicable than that. Our little Cajun Princess must be stop!
I don't know about the rest of yawl, but I think there are laws against this sort of Vileness! Any lawyers out there?
And as far as I'm concern, it is absolutely not alright, and totally inexcusable for Taylor to violate and victimize another person like that.
What was she thinking!?
C'Mon. Man!
-
02-18-19 21:51 #38720Senior Member

Posts: 192No pics of her but real thin, black hair past her shoulders but I am sure that's too generic. If she's from Brooklyn Park, could be her.
Originally Posted by HeadGameHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 16:43 #38719Senior Member

Posts: 1330Angela
You must be talking about "the Angela" who was so perfect. Long dark hair. Some said Native American, but I don't know. Used to find her anywhere around Payson or the circle. Very nice for anything from a quickie to all evening long. I remember once watching a movie with her in a notell then getting dinner and going back for another round and another movie. No break for boy or girl. She was the kind of girl that was just fun to spend time with.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
I make very few scoops, but I pass through the area frequently. She disappeared several years ago and I haven't seen her since.
-
02-18-19 15:13 #38718Senior Member

Posts: 431Gold Tooth Jazzy
Ran into GTJ in Htown the other day. She ran up to me and asked if we were going to do another video. She was absolutely disappointed that I pulled her work down from porn hub because it said it meant she'd finally made it in this business to be on pornhub! Love her attitude.
Her hair was done up like a good girl and she had a librarian look that day. Took her back to my spot and found out she has a hairy pussy now, ya hitch was a turning. Smelled great and always takes a pounding well. Digits here.
-
02-18-19 10:43 #38717Senior Member

Posts: 68Any pics of taylor? A new chick popped up over here on eastern shore going by taylor said from baltimore area, didn't know if same chick.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 07:04 #38716Senior Member

Posts: 705Ava (Chastity) in Dundalk.
Chastity is a short WSW usually hangs at Citgo off Dundalk Ave. She has long hair growing out as two red / brunette. Her BF "J" is a punk drug dealer who usually hangs out across from gas station. I witnessed a monger pull up to Citgo and presumably try to scoop her. Chastity immediately reigns a crying jag and J pulls up and slaps the guy. I don't what's going on but he called the cops. I don't know how he described what happened. Be careful with her.
-
02-18-19 06:49 #38715Senior Member

Posts: 1045Angela?
Haven't been mongering in Baltimore for several months, when there, I kept hoping to run into one of my favorites, ANGELA, but haven't seen her. She must have moved out of the area or "retired". BBB.
-
02-18-19 00:29 #38714Senior Member

Posts: 2419A favorite
Couple years back, but a fave of mine.
https://www.xvideos.com/video41921763/kandii_filling
-
02-17-19 22:38 #38713Senior Member

Posts: 237Taylor
Last time I seem her she was talking about turning herself in she give me my non stop daily $30 dick down which I could do anything I wanted but after the first meet she was ghost. I will never go in her house again she had me waiting forever like I was there to hangout and play video games she started acting like a 8 year old mad because I wanted to hit and run WTF!
Than got mad because I would not let her video record us while we was fucking.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 22:24 #38712Senior Member

Posts: 130Kandii
Wow, little Kandii really put on some weight. More to grab onto in doggie.











Reply With Quote




