Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38758

    SA / Rofo immoral park

    Doing some shopping around 7 pm today. Saw 2 relatively decent gals behind the SA and driving past the as station. Drove through Rofo and saw a good looking brunette walking beyond donuts and made a turn and did a circle of the block. Gone by the time I got back but there were a b lunch of cars parked here and there so my gut told me to move on. Ran back up to sa did the loop and picked up stacy. Thin, brown hair, eyes and seemed calm not in any type of hurry. She also has working digits. Mic work was good and standard rate plus ten to make the swimmers disappear. First time I've been down there in a long time and I was surprised how many were out this eve. Be safe and have fun.

  2. #38757

    Taylor, I sEem her ToO!

    "Force to hang-out, play video games and then getting treated like an eight year old child" - - C'Mon. Man!

    I'm absolutely appalled and utterly disgusted to hear about one of our esteem Monger's plight. The way she had traumatized this poor guy with her deplorable acts of abuse had undoubtedly caused him all the irrevocable mental harm that I'm certain is festering and seeding within him even now.

    But wait, let's not forget about her forcing that Monger to submit to video documentation of them doing the nasties! One can't get any more despicable than that. Our little Cajun Princess must be stop!

    I don't know about the rest of yawl, but I think there are laws against this sort of Vileness! Any lawyers out there?

    And as far as I'm concern, it is absolutely not alright, and totally inexcusable for Taylor to violate and victimize another person like that.

    What was she thinking!?

    C'Mon. Man!

  3. #38756
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadGameHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of taylor? A new chick popped up over here on eastern shore going by taylor said from baltimore area, didn't know if same chick.
    No pics of her but real thin, black hair past her shoulders but I am sure that's too generic. If she's from Brooklyn Park, could be her.

  4. #38755

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been mongering in Baltimore for several months, when there, I kept hoping to run into one of my favorites, ANGELA, but haven't seen her. She must have moved out of the area or "retired". BBB.
    You must be talking about "the Angela" who was so perfect. Long dark hair. Some said Native American, but I don't know. Used to find her anywhere around Payson or the circle. Very nice for anything from a quickie to all evening long. I remember once watching a movie with her in a notell then getting dinner and going back for another round and another movie. No break for boy or girl. She was the kind of girl that was just fun to spend time with.

    I make very few scoops, but I pass through the area frequently. She disappeared several years ago and I haven't seen her since.

  5. #38754

    Gold Tooth Jazzy

    Ran into GTJ in Htown the other day. She ran up to me and asked if we were going to do another video. She was absolutely disappointed that I pulled her work down from porn hub because it said it meant she'd finally made it in this business to be on pornhub! Love her attitude.

    Her hair was done up like a good girl and she had a librarian look that day. Took her back to my spot and found out she has a hairy pussy now, ya hitch was a turning. Smelled great and always takes a pounding well. Digits here.

  6. #38753
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Does she have a new phone number?
    Any pics of taylor? A new chick popped up over here on eastern shore going by taylor said from baltimore area, didn't know if same chick.

  7. #38752

    Ava (Chastity) in Dundalk.

    Chastity is a short WSW usually hangs at Citgo off Dundalk Ave. She has long hair growing out as two red / brunette. Her BF "J" is a punk drug dealer who usually hangs out across from gas station. I witnessed a monger pull up to Citgo and presumably try to scoop her. Chastity immediately reigns a crying jag and J pulls up and slaps the guy. I don't what's going on but he called the cops. I don't know how he described what happened. Be careful with her.

  8. #38751

    Angela?

    Haven't been mongering in Baltimore for several months, when there, I kept hoping to run into one of my favorites, ANGELA, but haven't seen her. She must have moved out of the area or "retired". BBB.

  9. #38750

    A favorite

    Couple years back, but a fave of mine.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video41921763/kandii_filling

  10. #38749

    Taylor

    Last time I seem her she was talking about turning herself in she give me my non stop daily $30 dick down which I could do anything I wanted but after the first meet she was ghost. I will never go in her house again she had me waiting forever like I was there to hangout and play video games she started acting like a 8 year old mad because I wanted to hit and run WTF!

    Than got mad because I would not let her video record us while we was fucking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Does she have a new phone number?

  11. #38748

    Kandii

    Wow, little Kandii really put on some weight. More to grab onto in doggie.

  12. #38747

    Taylor

    Pretty sure she is away for a bit.

    If I'm correct, she missed a pretty important court date.

    Assuming you are referring to petite Taylor with the occasional 'attitude' from Church St and strolled on Fairhaven.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Does she have a new phone number?

  13. #38746

    4'9 tall 23 yo ws Ashley on Wilkens Ave

    Picked her up the other night for standard rates for some front seat action. Sadly she has no digits and she a little street worn but the height gave her a cuteness that got me to pop quick. Nothing special to brag about other then her being 4'9. I bet she bends up like a pretzel. Catch her if you can!!

  14. #38745

    Kandi

    I saw her last week and was very pleased with her performance as usually.

    She has added some weight in the right places.

    Sweet girl trying to keep her life straight off of drugs.

  15. #38744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Here are a few of Kandii's selfies. I also included a few of my many favorites of her from a little while back. For everyone who has PM'd me asking for her number, please pay attention. She does not want her number given out. If you have a little credence on here you can send me your name and number and I will pass it along to her. Then it's entirely up to her if she contacts you or not. I'm out of it. Her rules, not mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-34994.jpeg‎   mini-34995.jpeg‎   mini-34996.jpeg‎   mini-34997.jpeg‎   mini-34998.jpeg‎  

    Kandii19.jpg‎   Kandii20.jpg‎   Kandii22.PNG‎   Kandii15.PNG‎   Kandii16.PNG‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape