The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 888 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2225

    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I've seen several reviews on different girls using the name "Montana". Does anyone have any experience with this one? Her ad says she's in Gray Court.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/montana-...y-court-413908
    I have seen Montana several times. One of my favorites, if not my favorite. But it could be the focus on that picture, but that does not look like her.

  2. #2224

    Yet again, UTR Kat

    Back in town for a work trip, and back in UTR Kat's warm lap (yes she is that MILFY). I missed her so much, that I ended up spraying baby batter three time in an hour. All holes were offered, and I violated them all. Everything is covered as usual except BBBJ. Her DT action got me the first two times (where she seductively swallowed, got her dose of protein) and the third one flooded her greek isles. I am not sure about how many times I got her off, but I counted three big ones in the first 30 minutes of 69. Can't tell enough about how she loves to DFK and just make out like teenagers. Highly recommended as usual. I love seeing her every time I am in town, and I usually put up a review. Get in touch with her through her profile: LowFlyerSpvl. You won't be disappointed. Treat her bad, and I will personally go Liam Neeson on your ass.

  3. #2223

    Montana?

    I've seen several reviews on different girls using the name "Montana". Does anyone have any experience with this one? Her ad says she's in Gray Court.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/montana-...y-court-413908

  4. #2222

    Be safe out there.

    I think you'll recognize this girl form STG.

    https://www.foxcarolina.com/investig...603d4dab6.html

  5. #2221

    Dorrian

    Hey Guys. Sorry if this is a repeat.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one. For some reason she is catching my interest.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/894634090463

    Also interested in this one as well.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/928101332308

    Again, apologize if these are repeat requests.

    Thanks.

  6. #2220

    Update on Hottie 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    UPDATE. Texted her first thing Friday to confirm. Got a good response. She said that she could not host (even though her ad shows incall? I reserved a room for later on that afternoon, sent her the address and she confirmed the time again. Right before I went in to pay for the room, I texted her again to confirm. Got a response back that she would not go to the hotel that I selected. To be honest, it was not the best in Greenville, but it most definitely was not the worst. Told her okay, which hotel does she feel comfortable in, got crickets. My time frame was rather tight, so I again texted her and basically asked her if she was coming or not, did not have time for games. Asked if she would meet me outside of the hotel and we would go to wherever she felt comfortable (at this point, just wanted to see if she was real or not). She declined and refused to go any where near the hotel. I guess she had a bad experience there or something. YMMV, wish I could confirm. The ad was quite nice.
    Finally found a review on her. Took some digging but here it is from 2018 https://www.adultlook.com/p/2925556 Looks like I dodged a bullet. Be safe out there.

  7. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on Stella? Looks a little too good to be true.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/917963654666
    I have no major complaints about Stella. She looks exactly like the pictures. Seemed pretty normal. I guess the big thing is that she hosts out of the Motel 6 on wade Hampton which I'm not a big fan of. Punctuality was an issue and she is high volume but otherwise it was a great QV experience which is all she offered at the time. Started with DATY and then moved to a BBBJ followed by cowgirl and doggy. Ended back with cowgirl. Never felt rushed.

  8. #2218

    Any information on Stella?

    Does anyone have any information on Stella? Looks a little too good to be true.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/917963654666

  9. #2217

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Hey, good for them. She was always honest and friendly (and, God knows, you got to like a girl that starts her BJ with a nice ball licking, but I digress). So she found a man and gave up her second part time job. Good for her. I hope they have a great life. With a hobby that's so full of schemers and nasty skanks, I'm glad one of the good ones found happiness.
    And what a bootie!

  10. #2216

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Use google image search and you'll see.

  11. #2215

    Ella

    Had a nice visit with Ella. Same Haywood location, same decent price, and same decent service as the past reporting. Play safe HC55.

  12. #2214

    Kaye Smith


  13. #2213

    Info on this one

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/506537556161

    Anyone has seen this new young blood? Pics look legit. If anyone has seen her, please let me know.

  14. #2212

    Any info

    Long time reader, but been out of the loop for awhile. This one piques my interest. Anybody know how she is?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/170248649945

  15. #2211

    Good for them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    That is a fortunate dude.
    Hey, good for them. She was always honest and friendly (and, God knows, you got to like a girl that starts her BJ with a nice ball licking, but I digress). So she found a man and gave up her second part time job. Good for her. I hope they have a great life. With a hobby that's so full of schemers and nasty skanks, I'm glad one of the good ones found happiness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape