Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5075
-
02-20-19 08:34 #545Senior Member

Posts: 598Everything you need to know is here. As far as credentials, a couple of pieces of paper with Franklin on it will get you what you're looking for. Good luck!
Originally Posted by ShinCore
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 05:25 #544Regular Member

Posts: 5Newbie looking for a heads up.
Hey guys,
I'm a complete noob when it comes to escorts. Going to be in LAX for a week for work, and was thinking of trying a provider out. Outcall to my hotel, supposedly a nice one (work arranges it all). Am I going to run into problems getting any action? I read almost a years worth of reports and it seems like out of town tourists like myself might not have the credentials to get any action?
I've been researching different site mentioned in the forum, but its hard to know what legit. Looking mostly for BBBJCIM.
-
02-20-19 00:47 #543Senior Member

Posts: 333Not yet
I've been interested in her. Her face is meh, but Jesus Christ would I like to take that body for a spin. But she is very high priced and I tend to only spend that much on pornstars who I can verify performance through video LOL. Sorry, but let us know how it goes if you meet up with her.
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 16:32 #542Regular Member

Posts: 15Russian. Romina Polikarpova
Just saw on PD that she is visiting Los Angeles for a bit.
Anyone have any intel? She may be my unicorn that I have been searching for.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/R...ia/Los-Angeles
-
02-19-19 10:48 #541Regular Member

Posts: 5Can you give us an idea of how many tattoos and / or how big? That sucks, she looked promising.
Originally Posted by PortlandBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 15:25 #540Senior Member

Posts: 206Sila Star
A girl I have been following that lives out your way is coming near me soon, and I was thinking of giving her a try. Unfortunately, I can't find any reviews, or find out what is on the menu (although at 650 an hour, I would be hoping everything is).
Www.silastar.com
-
02-18-19 13:47 #539Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I can see her being normal, but she is morbidly obese in my book.
I guess if you like BBW I can see satine being fun, but whatever she is on or off of is totally fucked / ing her up. Also, how the fuck do you not know that your pussy stinks. I have b. O. And I am running to the shower. These girls must be lazy as shit. If you have pussy stink, immediately stop smoking, get flagyl and actually shower before a session. There is a girl in Westwood (I will review soon) who has b. O. Due to her kind of being African and she gets really wet and shit. She has an IQ of about 80, but even she showers before I bang her.
Originally Posted by Braddock1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 04:06 #538Senior Member

Posts: 158I saw her right after the CV shutdown and had an amazing time that I booked her again for a birthday celebration. Also a great time, but she was quite drunk that night. Last fall I decided to see her again and it was pretty much spot on from this description. Never again.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 21:09 #537Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Pretty gross BBW on the westside
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/S...a/Century-City
She goes by satine or some variant thereof.
As a positive, she actually is on the westside, meaning that if you are in century city, you do not need to get on the freeway, and yes, you fucken dumb ass managers, downey is not the west side.
Also, she has a decent trick pad in an ok building.
The bad is mutifaceted.
She is a fatso.
No matter how much perfume she wears, it does not cover a rather stereotypical case of bacterial vaginosis. She is so fat it is not easy to get the tab in the slot and when I was going to consider doggy, I realized that the stink would prolly kill me. She has awful tits, they are just a mess. She is jumpier than a virgin at a jailhouse rodeo. What is funny is her narrative is getting even more fucked up as I guess she grows a tolerance to substance. She will not see you if you are a marriott because apparently they treated her poorly. She sometimes travels to the IE and does terrible there. So, just another fat ass on private delight charging 3 times the price she is worth.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/S...a/Century-City
-
02-13-19 23:14 #536Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone knows where is dana, korean girl who was in bay area
Anyone knows where is dana, korean girl who was in bay area, he went to LA last year, can't find her anymore.
This is her old link.
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/d...1e5360fd8b4607
Thanks.
-
02-13-19 09:50 #535

Posts: 174Mae
Called this one up on my last night in LA, Quoted a higher rate but agreed on 200 for a hour of fun. Communication was good and she arrived on time to my hotel. Pic's are her but a tad bit outdated. Cute face and very nice body. Non GFE and everything covered.
I had a great time here in LA and take care gentlemen.
https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...5009/1/3709230
-
02-12-19 20:01 #534Senior Member

Posts: 28LA Assistance
Good evening all.
I will be visiting your fair state towards the end of the month for a few days, any intel or advice would me greatly appreciated and reciprocated if ever in Michigan. Petite brunette spinners with a nice rack are my thing, I'm open to high end as well, if you're traveling, might as well as for the best 😉 stay safe and pm me with details please.
-
02-12-19 03:24 #533Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam girl
I have a regular girl I send money too through an app, but she's not in town, so I tried a different girl. This girl said app pay only so whatever right. I sent her money and got blocked. This is her https://backpagepro.com/classifieds/marie-14/?t=31.
-
02-12-19 01:01 #532Regular Member

Posts: 15Naomi aka Miss busty
I did a couple of years back when she was Island thrills. Body-wise she was a brick house both short and stacked. At the time she looked new to the hobby and the initial meeting was awkward. Performance was lackluster with a 2 min CBJ and only two positions. Paid for the hour but left disappointed after 15 minutes when she told me no MSOG. Not worth the money at the time but she could be better now YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jiraiya94
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 17:53 #531

Posts: 174La Fun
Flew in to LAX recently on work and called up this escort for an out call to my hotel. Set up an hour appointment however when she showed up at the door her pic's did not represent who was at my door. Looks were decent however I do not like bait and switch. I immediately gave her a 20 for her time and sent her away.
https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...5089/1/3706674













Reply With Quote




