Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,766 to 27,780 of 30326
-
02-16-19 22:26 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 363Sent you pm.
Originally Posted by Luigister
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 20:40 #2560Regular Member

Posts: 4Ummm. No
[Deleted by Admin]
Now 8 and this was the first white knight. So now it's because a topic of debate.
A2
-
02-16-19 18:58 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 145Monica
[Deleted by Admin]
And seven times
A2
-
02-16-19 17:53 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 781Monica
[Deleted by Admin]
Now six and it's dominating the thread. When somebody sees her ad now all they will remember is she's popular on the USASG, they won't remember why.
It's how advertising works.
A2
-
02-16-19 17:48 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 3078[Deleted by Admin]
Now five
A2
-
02-16-19 17:06 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 206Monixa
[Deleted by Admin]
And 4
A2
-
02-16-19 16:51 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 88Not sure
[Deleted by Admin]
And three, you have now made it a topic of conversation.
Well done all of you guys
A2
-
02-16-19 15:39 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 151Monica.
[Deleted by Admin]
Same thing here
A2
-
02-16-19 15:15 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 66[Deleted by Admin]
Why? Any fool can see what this was, there is no need to draw more attention to it. There is no such thing as bad attention, when you repost their ads you are helping them and that only encourages them.
A2
-
02-16-19 12:59 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 279Virgo Peridot
Ok so browsing thru snapchat and twitter I noticed that one of my fav pornstars, Virgo Peridot, was coming thru Charlotte (due to the All star weekend) and thought to myself, "I got to get my ass down there and toftt". Boy am I glad I did! Set up was quick and easy, 3 benjamins for hhr or 5 for hr. I went for the hr since this was a special occasion and wanted to enjoy every second of it LOL Anyways, met her at a mid range hotel south charlotte. Clean room, no smell of smoke. She greeted me in a sexy dress and we got acquainted rather quickly. Set donation down and it was off to the races. Let me tell you, this woman looks even better in person. She's thick like I like 'them, and she's kinda tall, like 5 foot 7, which is also how tall I like my women. She was nice and welcoming from the get go. Didn't rush or clock watch. I enjoyed some world class BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CG, RCG, MISH, and the piece de resistance: K9 with that amazing ass. I mean if you're like me and like thick thighs and booty, this is about as good as it gets. TBH this was the best dream I've had thus far, the bar is set pretty high now so hopefully it won't be all downhill from here LOL The whole time we went at it she was enjoying it like me, its was the polar opposite from some of these mechanical providers we got around here. Definitely worth the price of admission, and I'll be seeing her next time she comes around. PM me if you have any further questions. Cheers!
-
02-16-19 09:52 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 166Snapchat
Any seniors mind dropping some snapchat names? I will only communicate through snapchat with providers from now on. Being married sucks sometimes.
-
02-16-19 08:16 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 38Great first post! Welcome to the board!
Originally Posted by Xion999
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 08:14 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 544Anyone. Seen her?
Anyone seen her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/556208704847
-
02-16-19 04:59 #2548Banned Member

Posts: 1Monica
If you have not seen Monica yet I strongly suggest you do not. Not the chick in the pictures, really scetchy place, think there is some bigger illegal stuff going on and the service was terrible.
http://adultsearch.com/north-carolin...scorts/1125981
[blue]Monica do you like how I edited this post? Next time you make a fake user to post a fake report I'll edit it to say you have crabs and your pimp robs your customers.
-
02-15-19 22:22 #2547Regular Member

Posts: 1Any intel on this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/920036478926












Reply With Quote




