Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,166 to 21,180 of 24560
-
02-17-19 11:14 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 616Candy
Looks like a legit provider and not Uncle. Never seen her say can't say if she's good or if she'll be the girl in the pics. Seems to be connected in some way with Ashley who has a poir review and comments on EB.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
Might be a TOFTT girl here if the price is reasonable. Probabilty of being ripped off seems low. Not uncle. Question is service and pic accuracy.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3366733726
-
02-17-19 05:59 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 398Phone number has no history and the first posts with it started only a couple of weeks ago. Same description, same photos. No reviews anywhere the number appears.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
My two cents: TGTBT.
-
02-17-19 02:48 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 140Got stood up.
I setup an appointment with her. Got to the address she told me to go to then text for the final address, silence. She never replied back. I was sent on a wild goose chase! Waste of time! I'll stick with the regulars from now on.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 00:24 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 121Yes, very gross. With her offering BBFS to anyone, I'd be very careful.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 21:28 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 1127IMO: Candy
Looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-16-19 18:52 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 811
-
02-16-19 15:08 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 579Nice girl. It is one and done so half hour only IMO. Semi-GFE for me. No (o)(o) skinny natural body but soft everywhere so I doubt she works out much. She did a really nice BBJ for me and kept at it while, tingling everywhere. Main event was pretty quick. She started throaty saying I am going to cum and got more into it pushing back in doggie. I looked down to a covering of girl goo on the bag and lost it.
Not sure I would repeat but worth it once YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mcpo9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 23:44 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 792Really
What a turn off.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 19:17 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 42Toftt
She is as advertised. Super light screening, and I would def see again.
Originally Posted by JMaggio
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:35 #3386Banned Member

Posts: 303Thanks for info. I am a member from the past on eroticmonkey when the site was free. I didn't realize about posting a review would get you access. Good way to get info but like you said I can imagine a lot of fake reviews because of that so not a good thing. I also use adultlook.com for some reviews to find out.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:30 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 49Foxy Roxy
I TOFTT and paid Foxy Roxy a visit.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/29514915/
The Good.
She answered her phone and was pretty much no drama getting there. Used a standard two call system. The tuition was pretty standard. Her kitty was tight and god bless her, she took everything I gave her with just a little squeal.
The Bad.
The whole place smelled of smoke a big problem if you have to go somewhere afterwards. Her teeth are showing signs of some bad meth use. Finally the blow job was covered. Definately not GFE.
The bottom line. Don't go unless you just need a quicky on the way home.
-
02-15-19 15:29 #3384Banned Member

Posts: 303Tom me too was the first thing I noticed.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 11:13 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 1301Thanks for TOFTT
Thanks for taking one for the team, and I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out well. Her rates are awfully high for mechanical non-GFE service.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 08:31 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 139Charlotte Anne
https://www.sassysouthernliving.com
175/250.
Bwi area. Had dog with her (what's with me and picking providers with travel dogs lately? Thought she would be a bit more GFE after doing my homework, but very non-GFE. Also older than pics, but also smaller, thick but not bbw and a great rack. Would not stop talking. Good with her hands, but probably the worst Russian ever, just was smacking my dick with her titties. Then hopped and rides with her hands behind her back giving the HJ, which was fantastic and might convince you that she put it in. Ended that with "you going to finish like this or do we need to cover up" - uh yeah, I paid, it's going in LOL. Average Cg and lazy dog to finish. While she had some technical skills, too mechanical for me to repeat. If I needed a MILF fix again would pick desire.
-
02-15-19 06:36 #3381Regular Member

Posts: 19Bella
Seen her last weekend. Nice girl but was not into it, won't see again. Ad says she's GFE, but she said she needs to delete that. After one pop she was up and dressed, even though I booked an hour. YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





