Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,616 to 27,630 of 30801
-
02-15-19 22:43 #3186Regular Member

Posts: 13Meena
Agree with everything above. Had a great visit with Meena. Friendly, attractive, and accommodating. And those eyes - - OMG. Really want to repeat.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 21:12 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 283Ginger no show
I've been trying to get setup a meeting with Ginger for a long time, finally got her to agree on a time to meet for hhr. I let her know before leaving that I should be there in about 30 minutes. She asked me to text her 5 min before my arrival. When I arrived near her motel, I texted her and she said she's gone from there.
-
02-15-19 20:35 #3184Regular Member

Posts: 17Meena
I have seen Meena a couple of times, In my experience she can usually be found at slightly better hotels which makes me less precious on the price. On the positive side she is always pleasant and can hold a conversation. Pics are a good likeness and I have always had a good time.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 19:20 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 666Ginger no CIM = no call from Trip
Appreciate the intel!
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 16:15 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 136I used to see her regularly from the BP days. She never blew my phone up. She's occasionally try to get me to come over.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
And unless something drastically changed, CIM ain't on the menu. I asked multiple times. COF is allowed, YMMV.
-
02-15-19 15:11 #3181Regular Member

Posts: 1Details
What was the experience and the location like?
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:08 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 666Ginger
Funny. I want to give her $ and can't get her to respond! CIM on the menu?
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 13:21 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 42Horsing Around
https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1139201?img=3
I saw this ad and had to hoof it over to her place as fast as I could so I could be the first customer of the day. I ponied up the donation and did a LEO check. Enough stalling around, we got down to business. I got in the saddle and road into the sunset. Only set me back a couple bucks. Provider is very stable. Will definitely jockey her way again.
-
02-15-19 10:13 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 117Naughty Nadia.
Comments are often faked, so beware of false self-advertising. What I don't understand is that she emphasizes repeatedly no GFE. So, she wants $$.5 for an hour, but my menu is limited? That is like giving a child a shiny, new toy and saying, "Now, you can look at it, but don't play with it, OK?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 08:36 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 957Click On Comments
Look at the comments on her ad.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
I'd bet a buck! Pics dead on & she's gorgeous.
-
02-15-19 04:28 #3176Banned Member

Posts: 719Nikki Lre
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/962994215374
Anything on her? Says she's been around for a long time, posted located in Hillsborough. Just popped up on STG. Any information would be welcome.
-
02-15-19 00:55 #3175Regular Member
Vickie.
She definitely has a tongue ring and she can definitely use it very well. Best head of my life. She don't like giving head though but with the right donation she will give you something you won't ever forget.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 23:53 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 215Group event.
I am looking to set up a group event with rduliz this weekend. Let me know if you are interested. She is from sa.
-
02-14-19 21:41 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 301Similar story here as well. I called and set appt for two hours later. Time came, and no response. 45 minutes later I get a text saying that she had nodded off. I can believe that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Crtchadialhntr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 18:00 #3172Banned Member

Posts: 354Similar
I tried one morning several months ago. Sent a text and got a quick reply she was available. She called I guess to hear my voice but my ringer was off so I missed the call. I called her back within a minute but no answer, sent a text nothing. After around 35 minutes I tried again assuming I had gotten bumped and that appointment would be ending, but no reply. Gave up and went for an Asian ad. Even tried to contact her after I left that hh appointment "Sorry it didn't work out, maybe another time", still no reply. I can only assume my not answering spooked her? IDK? Was just weird so I never tried her again.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





