Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 30798
-
02-16-19 10:44 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 666Layla Rose or Layla Luv
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/769350802251
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....29507414/layla
Had the urge and sent out 5 or 6 pings to potential dates. Layla was the only consistent responder. She posts on both STG and LC. Half her posts are as Layla Rose, half as Layla Luv. On STG, they even list different menus. I mentioned that and said there are certain things I like and hoped the more open menu was accurate. She asked what I wanted, and I said I'd love to give her a DNA speCIMen. She said sure. Agreed to a 60 qv.
Made it to her hotel in North Raleigh, got the room number and went up. Room was in decent shape. Pics are her, but are definitely flattering. LE check, dropped the envelope and we both got naked. She's got more in the hips and ass than advertised, but I had advance notice from BadAllDay's review below. Face is average at best. Was also very glad of the tip about the ankle bracelet from Uncle LEO. That was interesting to say the least. She was shy and hesitant, so I just grabbed her by the waist. Had her stand in front of me while I sat on the bed and sucked her little perky tits and fondled her ass. I lay back and she gave a nice BBBJ. I especially enjoyed when she turned her head slightly to get me DT all the way down. She drooled and slobbered a lot, and I think I figured out why later. On with a Magnum and gave her a good pounding in K9 and mish. When I was close, I said I wanted to cum in her mouth. She turned around as I tore off the hat and I told her to suck. But this time she sucked while barely closing her mouth, drool dripping out onto the bed, and had a scared look on her face. I get it if you don't like it, honey, but don't put it on your menu and don't agree to it. Basically, she was never going to get me off that way, so we switched to a HJ onto those little nipples. When the cum started flying, she looked pretty terrified, but at least she finished me off completely. She ran to the bathroom to clean up. Gave me a towel to clean myself off. I got dressed and got out. I won't repeat.
Looking back at my review and BadAllDay's, they're almost identical. Except for the very end and the will repeat question. Interesting how that works sometimes. Different strokes for different folks. That's what makes the world go round.
-
02-16-19 08:00 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 190Neigh Neigh
This monger is a true poet!
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for this. I've wondered about her too.
-
02-15-19 22:43 #3196Regular Member

Posts: 13Meena
Agree with everything above. Had a great visit with Meena. Friendly, attractive, and accommodating. And those eyes - - OMG. Really want to repeat.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 21:12 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 282Ginger no show
I've been trying to get setup a meeting with Ginger for a long time, finally got her to agree on a time to meet for hhr. I let her know before leaving that I should be there in about 30 minutes. She asked me to text her 5 min before my arrival. When I arrived near her motel, I texted her and she said she's gone from there.
-
02-15-19 20:35 #3194Regular Member

Posts: 17Meena
I have seen Meena a couple of times, In my experience she can usually be found at slightly better hotels which makes me less precious on the price. On the positive side she is always pleasant and can hold a conversation. Pics are a good likeness and I have always had a good time.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 19:20 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 666Ginger no CIM = no call from Trip
Appreciate the intel!
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 16:15 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 136I used to see her regularly from the BP days. She never blew my phone up. She's occasionally try to get me to come over.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
And unless something drastically changed, CIM ain't on the menu. I asked multiple times. COF is allowed, YMMV.
-
02-15-19 15:11 #3191Regular Member

Posts: 1Details
What was the experience and the location like?
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:08 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 666Ginger
Funny. I want to give her $ and can't get her to respond! CIM on the menu?
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 13:21 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 42Horsing Around
https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1139201?img=3
I saw this ad and had to hoof it over to her place as fast as I could so I could be the first customer of the day. I ponied up the donation and did a LEO check. Enough stalling around, we got down to business. I got in the saddle and road into the sunset. Only set me back a couple bucks. Provider is very stable. Will definitely jockey her way again.
-
02-15-19 10:13 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 117Naughty Nadia.
Comments are often faked, so beware of false self-advertising. What I don't understand is that she emphasizes repeatedly no GFE. So, she wants $$.5 for an hour, but my menu is limited? That is like giving a child a shiny, new toy and saying, "Now, you can look at it, but don't play with it, OK?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 08:36 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 957Click On Comments
Look at the comments on her ad.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
I'd bet a buck! Pics dead on & she's gorgeous.
-
02-15-19 04:28 #3186Banned Member

Posts: 719Nikki Lre
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/962994215374
Anything on her? Says she's been around for a long time, posted located in Hillsborough. Just popped up on STG. Any information would be welcome.
-
02-15-19 00:55 #3185Regular Member
Vickie.
She definitely has a tongue ring and she can definitely use it very well. Best head of my life. She don't like giving head though but with the right donation she will give you something you won't ever forget.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 23:53 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 215Group event.
I am looking to set up a group event with rduliz this weekend. Let me know if you are interested. She is from sa.










Reply With Quote





