Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Harmony

    I had to finish my week getting my fill of my favorite Latinas. Yesterday was Sophia, but today it was Carmen Harmony's turn. I had text her early in the day because I was going to get off work early. As always she was very prompt in her response got there to her nice in call nice hotel on I drive very safe. Her room was very clean and neat she received me with a big dfk, we stood there by the door kissing each other passionately and deeply, man this woman can kiss!! Not only can she kiss she enjoys it if you could hear her moan you could tell that she enjoys every little nuances of the kiss. We disrobed laid in bed and I started exploring her body all over. I started from her lips to her neck working my way down to those full Double D breast of hers.

    I then drop down and started DATY, Carmen started to moan and quiver and shake. From there we went into multiple positions. I was about to pop so I ask Carmen to finish me off with her amazing BBBJ. OMG can this girl BBBJ!! Carmen saw that I was about to lose my load she tightened those lips around my cock and sucked got every bit the load. After I had cum she keeped caressing and licking my cock, she left me weak in the knees. I could have not asked for better Valentine's day week! I went home a very happy man LOL! Thank you Carmen you are amazing!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo699.

  2. #4814

    Who would you do?

    So I have a small window to play this weekend and I wanted to try a new UTR provider. I have seen amazing reviews from Michele 1, Cassie the Lioness, and Sophia UTR. My question to my monger Brothers is, if you could only play with 1 one of these beauties this weekend, whom would it be and why? I am located on the north side of town near Mt Dora so anyone way out East or near UCF might be a little too far from be.

  3. #4813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Harmony

    I had to finish my week getting my fill of my favorite Latinas. Yesterday was Sophia, but today it was Carmen Harmony's turn. I had text her early in the day because I was going to get off work early. As always she was very prompt in her response got there to her nice in call nice hotel on I drive very safe. Her room was very clean and neat she received me with a big dfk, we stood there by the door kissing each other passionately and deeply, man this woman can kiss!!not only can she kiss she enjoys if you could hear her moan you could tell that she takes every little nuances of the kiss. We just robe laid in bed and I start exploring her body all over.

  4. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by TapCat  [View Original Post]
    I got to spend some time with Dolly at her new place. It's always enjoyable to see her and so much better now at her own place.
    Try to catch her early in the day or make her shower / clean up before you see her if its late in the day. She's been neglecting her hygiene lately and you might be the 6th in line that day to do BBFS with a pussy that's bursting at the seems with cum. Well, if you are into that then she is your go to chick.

  5. #4811

    Dolly

    I got to spend some time with Dolly at her new place. It's always enjoyable to see her and so much better now at her own place.

  6. #4810

    Valentines Kandi

    Had a Valentines dream of Kandi yesterday.

    As usual made arrangements easily before hand and advised would arrive a little late, which was not a problem.

    Always love being met at the door with a hug and DFK those DD breasts pushed up against my chest feel amazing.

    Off to the room with more DFK and then the clothes came off, finger play led to some O's more DFk and then Kandi decided to take control with an amazing DTBBJ where had to do my best not to pop, on came the cover and Kandi jumped on to CG and had those DD's in my face while she grinded away. Rolled me over demanding some missionary and was happy to oblige and pounded through a few more O's until the hat was filled.

    Layed for a bit and a few more DFKs until it was time to wake up.

    Again another great dream with some Valentines Kandi. Do you have a sweet tooth?

  7. #4809
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Your very welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had a great Valentine's! I got a text this morning from Sophia wishing me a happy valentine day. We got to texting back and forth and she invited me over. I had told her I was actually off today and she said she did not have an incall but was hanging out at her girlfriends house for a few hours that she was basically by herself if I wanted to come over and keep her company for a while. Well gents that invite I could not refuse. I showed up, as usual Sophia looked amazing. No she did not have her usual sexy lingerie or panties set. But was wearing tight jeans hi heels and a half shirt and wearing nice smelling perfume. She greeted me with a beautiful smile and a LFK. I opened a nice bottle of wine and we sat on the couch just talking and bullshiting with each other and sipping the wine. One thing lead to another and we wrapped up in each other's arms DFK. Sophia was doing very nice low moans as we kissed. She undressed me and started giving me an amazing BBBJ. She suddenly stopped and said let go up stairs to one of the rooms. What can I tell you guys, got up stairs went into multiple positions and then I popped. Sophia got up we took a shower together while in the shower she started to play with me again and started fondling me another BBBJ. More DFK and DATY while in the shower. We went and laid down again on the bed just talked and after a while round two started and again multiple positions and Sophia was moaning and started to actually bite me on my shoulder and digging her nails into my back as she was moaning and quivering as she had a couple of large O's. Again Sophia was amazing! We had forgotten about the time LOL! While we were laying there in bed when Sophia said oh shit look what time it is my girlfriend is about to get home LOL. Need less to say I had go but I had an amazing experience to remember. Thank you Sophia for a wonderful Valentine's day gift!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    OMG crazy day, I have so much fun LOL. My friend come 10 minutes after you leave LOL! Thank you for the fun Valentine.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  8. #4808
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    UTRs and their friends are always welcome to contact me.
    Thank you hope you had a good valentines day. Hope to see you soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  9. #4807

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    UTRs and their friends are always welcome to contact me.
    Same to you! Be well. Xoxo. C.

  10. #4806

    Happy Valentines Day to all the UTR and their Fans

    UTRs and their friends are always welcome to contact me.

  11. #4805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    I had a great Valentine's! I got a text this morning from Sophia wishing me a happy valentine day. We got to texting back and forth and she invited me over. I had told her I was actually off today and she said she did not have an incall but was hanging out at her girlfriends house for a few hours that she was basically by herself if I wanted to come over and keep her company for a while. Well gents that invite I could not refuse. I showed up, as usual Sophia looked amazing. No she did not have her usual sexy lingerie or panties set. But was wearing tight jeans hi heels and a half shirt and wearing nice smelling perfume. She greeted me with a beautiful smile and a LFK. I opened a nice bottle of wine and we sat on the couch just talking and bullshiting with each other and sipping the wine. One thing lead to another and we wrapped up in each other's arms DFK. Sophia was doing very nice low moans as we kissed. She undressed me and started giving me an amazing BBBJ. She suddenly stopped and said let go up stairs to one of the rooms. What can I tell you guys, got up stairs went into multiple positions and then I popped. Sophia got up we took a shower together while in the shower she started to play with me again and started fondling me another BBBJ. More DFK and DATY while in the shower. We went and laid down again on the bed just talked and after a while round two started and again multiple positions and Sophia was moaning and started to actually bite me on my shoulder and digging her nails into my back as she was moaning and quivering as she had a couple of large O's. Again Sophia was amazing! We had forgotten about the time LOL! While we were laying there in bed when Sophia said oh shit look what time it is my girlfriend is about to get home LOL. Need less to say I had go but I had an amazing experience to remember. Thank you Sophia for a wonderful Valentine's day gift!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #4804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Lawd

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson15  [View Original Post]
    How can get touch with you for session.
    Brother her username is right there. I bet you have some huge forearms.

    Jesse.

  13. #4803

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmenHarmony  [View Original Post]
    Thank you babe! It's always fun & a pleasure to see you! Can't wait to do it again! Be well babe. Xoxo. C.
    How can get touch with you for session.

  14. #4802

    Always a pleasure to see you!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I can't add much to other reports about Carmen other than with each visit it gets better. When I last saw her she had just got out of the shower and was wearing a towel. It did not take long until she dropped the towel. She is truly GFE and her oral skills are incredible. Her clit is very responsive and get real hard when you stimulate it. She is looking for regulars and it would be well worth your time to see her. You can contact her by PM on this site. You will definitely leave with weak knees.
    Thank you babe! It's always fun & a pleasure to see you! Can't wait to do it again! Be well babe. Xoxo. C.

  15. #4801

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had a very nice dream with Cassie recently. When I got to her place she was freshly showered and had just turned on The Revenant which is an awesome movie. I was in no hurry so we enjoyed a beer and some chocolate covered strawberries while we watched about an hour of the movie together, she said she has a huge crush on actor Tom Hardy who was playing the bad guy. I was playing with her gorgeous hair and rubbing her sexy body while Leonardo DiCaprio was getting mauled by a bear, LOL.

    Cassie decided to get naked and next thing I knew my cock was in her pretty little mouth. She did my favorite tongue swirl technique on the head of my cock which always drives me crazy. She got up and stood before me so I could admire her sexy body, damn she looks hot! She got on top for some CG and her pussy is so tight it felt like a bear trap squeezing my cock. I used her long hair to massage her small but perfectly shaped and perky young breasts while we fucked, occasionally grabbing and squeezing her perfect "10" ass.

    She slowly dismounted and lay on her back for some mish so I remounted her and pounded away. Listening to her sexy moans and dirty talk made me get close to the edge so she wrapped her long legs around me forcing me to pump her harder and deeper until I came. We cleaned up and after some small talk I gave her my half hour fee and I was on my way. Will repeat!

    SYM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape