Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 26395
-
02-15-19 16:53 #4525Regular Member

Posts: 2Polskababy
There used to be a provider that went by Polska or polskababy. I haven't seen any ads from her in a long time. Anyone know if she's still working?
-
02-15-19 15:58 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 394Madison it's catch and release until 30-35 arrests sometimes more. Ever wonder why we have these high crime rates.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:48 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 176Proceed with caution
https://www.instagram.com/emilytokes/?hl=en
Originally Posted by LikeHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:20 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 2814Released yesterday! She got I believe 9 months to a year just a few weeks ago. A sure setup for failure.
Originally Posted by BionicGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:18 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 2814Let me guess. 62nd and FonDuLac? Probably the biggest shit hole in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 09:38 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 168Escape Artist Devon
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/708492651356
It didn't take long for her first ad. She was released yesterday. Her real name has been published before in connection with her escape from Waukesha City Jail. Its not hard to find and to see her ccap. I've never seen her, but think some caution might be warranted. She has been released conditionally, and the conditions include multiple random weekly drug and alcohol screening, as well as possible random "at home" checks by authorities. If she starts using again along with everything else, she'll probably fail or more likely skip her mandatory screens. I would think they'd come looking for her real fast if that happens. Also, you wouldn't want to be "at home" with her during a check by authorities, and if she's not at home or at a verifiable place of employment, they might also start looking for her real fast. Be careful guys.
-
02-15-19 08:01 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 390The location she gave me a couple weeks ago is a crap motel known for management and loaded with people in the drug business. You would need to worry about your life and if you make it, your vehicle might not.
Originally Posted by BionicGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 20:12 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 176Proceed with caution
https://instagram.com/bassdrip?utm_s...d=6xdmpz27i9ze
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 19:53 #4517Regular Member

Posts: 9Bunnie
She used to go by Bunnie years ago. Very good time in my opinion. Energetic, priced right, and just easy to be around. Many outfit options that are impressive too.
JDog.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 19:06 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 168Check the numbers
I thought the same thing. But if you dig back into her older posts, you'll see she has changed numbers a few times. Then if you check the history, via google, or whatever, or on some of the other sites, you will find about 5 other completely different gals that have used the same numbers. Either there are a bunch of gals with common management, or somehow somewhat related and sharing numbers. Also reverse image search on one of the many photos I saw come up with hits that made me believe at least one picture belonged to someone else. You'll note some of her ads say "forgot the outfits". More likely she never had them I think. Anyway, it made me nervous about whether you'd see the gal in the pictures, or whether it was a scam or setup. I'd be VERY careful. I'll admit I've been tempted.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 18:45 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 812Have you seen her latest cityx ads?
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/moxxy...76436-16953006
-
02-14-19 18:31 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 390She was very eager to meet when I spoke to her two weeks ago and price was reasonable but I balked at the location.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 18:24 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 293Sure has my interest
Anyone try this one out? All the different outfits are quite exciting looks like she could be fun.
https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-1425/2/735808
-
02-14-19 15:25 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 108Anybody have any experience with this one?
Scheduled a session with her tonight. Wondering if anyone had any reason to talk me out of it or reassure me it's a good choice!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/634831091748
-
02-14-19 15:01 #4511Banned Member

Posts: 12Mila.
Definitely agree with this post about Mila. Very easy to set up with no hassle location. She's willing to go down on donation once you see her a few times steadily. Great body good service. It got kind of monotonous after a few visits so I had to switch it up. But if you're looking for a no hassle date with a cutie she's the one.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




