Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,526 to 24,540 of 28217
-
02-15-19 14:26 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 213So how, can we contact her?
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 12:54 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 120Blue Eyed Olivia
Finally broke down and went to see blue eyed Olivia. I found and contacted her off of her twitter feed, she is a very sweet girl who definitely does not rush and is very willing to take her time. She is full GFE, with dfk, BBBJ, and even hinted that after a few visits she would be open to BBFS. It was 150 for the half and 200 for the full. I paid for the half but I was probably there for closer to the full because of the conversation we got into. She really does try to help you relax and enjoy your time and does not rush you at all. I will definitely be adding her to my rotation.
-
02-15-19 11:36 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 761Additional playground.
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_list/50/1/1
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
http://tampa.sugarnights.com/
-
02-15-19 08:55 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 217Wife Sandra / Husband David
Any insights, sounds interesting.
Please feel free to PM.
Thanks.
https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29498774/
-
02-15-19 07:40 #3688Regular Member

Posts: 10Best BBW I've seen so far.
Check out lucious lala.
Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 05:39 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 761Fishy?
Nothing "stinky" from my post. SHAY's for real and legit. I guess Mr Hobby4 decided to copy paste my report instead of REPLY TO QUOTE.
Originally Posted by MjWay9823
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 01:41 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 182I haven't seen Eva in a few years, pics at that time where accurate BBBJ, cfs, msog. Attractive lady nice body.
Originally Posted by AnnaMalle
[View Original Post]
If you go to her website you can read my ter review. She also posts on adult look and adult search.
-
02-14-19 23:24 #3685Regular Member

Posts: 3Eva the Russian
Anyone seen her? She seems too good to be true.
http://northflorida.sugarnights.com/...sian-model-eva
-
02-14-19 23:04 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 102Am I missing something here?
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
Are these 2 post pretty much identical?
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
Looks pretty fishy to me.
MJW.
-
02-14-19 18:16 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 309Them
I agree, but did you read the description of Elena Leighton. Blond 5'10" D cup Asian. Really??
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 16:40 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 915Wish I could read the reviews on monkey. They changed and now a pay site.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 16:01 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 222False
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You went back a month to do this?
A2
-
02-14-19 13:25 #3680Banned Member

Posts: 199In the mood for BBW any recommendation out there I would appreciate you all
Gentleman's not sure why I woke up this morning in the mood with some good BBW but please not too fat any recommendations please help brother out thanks in advance.
-
02-14-19 12:44 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 225Not this one is it?
Originally Posted by LuvtheLife
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29457570/
-
02-14-19 09:25 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 40She is real
Everything covered, hhr 2 positions. Or 3, can't remember. Full hr anyposition. Very nice girl but different from pics. Although she is still hot and light skin like pic.
Originally Posted by FishingGuy813
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






