Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,711 to 22,725 of 61410
-
02-15-19 15:17 #38700Senior Member

Posts: 157Be very careful. Uncle on the prowl
Be extra careful. New Baltimore top cop will be looking for big arrest numbers. Lot of folks complaining to him about street walkers in their neighborhoods. I'll bet mongers will be targeted.
Seen it before. New boss same as last boss.
Just some advice. I've parked and set in some good monger loops. Very easy to spot circling mongers after 2-3 passes. Seen a few make about 10 loops. Stuck out badly. Be extra careful if your ride stands out. Fancy car, pick up with logo or ladder rack on it, beater with 2-3 color door / quarter panels, custom paint job / racing stripes. Trust me, if I notice. You can be sure Uncle sees you too.
I try to only make two passes. Often 10-15 minutes apart. Yes, stinks going back with blue balls but better than silver bracelets.
Be sure to check your head lights / tail lights / tag light / turn signals. Burned out bulb is all they need to yank you over.
-
02-15-19 07:56 #38699

Posts: 275Thanks!!
Thanks to all the gents who responded to my cry for help regarding car dates.
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
-
02-15-19 05:24 #38698Senior Member

Posts: 1790Oops! Done.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 20:25 #38697Senior Member

Posts: 129Why the Clix loop of course!
The clix loop, that was named after someone I know, is the only loop worth a shit.
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 18:54 #38696Senior Member

Posts: 279Discreet Help is available (cocktails if needed)
Cocktails are available now for those who gamble with the ladies on them corners.
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/2302984
-
02-14-19 15:51 #38695Senior Member

Posts: 134Heaven
Which loop did you catch heaven at? Is this the same heaven that used to get beat up by her boyfriend with 2 kids?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:28 #38694Senior Member

Posts: 1330Prep for Streetwalker in Your Car
This is all basic stuff for the newbie.
1. Keep your car legal. Don't even think about using bogus plates.
2. Hide all valuables. Maybe lock up in trunk or glove compartment.
3. Turn your hidden cell phone off. You don't want your phone to ring and her insist on making a call.
4. Have 2 sets of car keys. Use a lone ignition key plus maybe some bogus keys to look real in your ignition. If the SW gets pissed off and grabs your keys, you want to be able to have a 2nd set immediately available. Let her keep the one she took and you drive off.
5. Have clean up materials readily available, not in the glove compartment with valuable stuff. My glove compartment is locked and not accessible using the valet key that is in the ignition.
6. Hide your cash where she can't get it. Know exactly where various amounts are located (e.g., $20 here, $10 there, etc.).
7. Have previously scouted out parking places. Spend some time there before pickup.
8. Read the 22 rules. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules (Sorry if the link doesn't work. Go to front page, then look down left column for 22 rules).
Things like front seat, back seat, and seat position are just personal taste. If you go to the back seat, be sure you are well hidden.
-
02-14-19 13:54 #38693Senior Member

Posts: 270Heaven
Was cruising the loop and spied Heaven on a corner and she looked good with the added weight so pulled over and grabbed her. Off to the rent-a-bed and was a little more than disappointed at the scabs and bandages on her when she undressed. Remembering that she has a tight wet kitty, I ignored the damage and plunged in. Pounded her for about 5 minutes before dumping a load deep inside her. Usual tuition but I don't know if I'll repeat given her damage.
-
02-14-19 08:52 #38692Senior Member

Posts: 705That's what I was thinking
Mounting fake plates is hardly worthwhile, and as JN points out carries liabilities of its own. Besides, one cannot access personally identifying information from tag numbers. I've tried on 2 occasions when got in traffic. I believe that only LE can do that. I've never received a warning letter, as purported by some may be issued; I don't know that cops would bother bc they cannot demonstrate a crime. I'm not happy when residents hollar when I pull over for a girl, but I'm not worried about it either. Has anyone on this board suffered repurcussins from neighborhood watch groups? I do See mongers pull over in company owned vehicles. That's different. I don't understand taking that risk unless you own the company.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 07:56 #38691Senior Member

Posts: 223There's a saying, "Only break one law at a time. " I see the advantages but if you should get pulled over, even for a bogus traffic or turn signal issue, you now have a major problem.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Also, how would you do it? Arrive at your spot and they jump out and change the plates? If not at your spot, you're driving around with bogus plates and the Bodymor cops have cruiser-mounted scanners that would presumably light up if you drove by one.
Like I say, I see the advantages. I'm for anything that makes me less visible. But I think fake plates brings a lot of serious disadvantages with it. Just my two cents.
Jack.
-
02-14-19 07:25 #38690Senior Member

Posts: 694Bogus tags
All I can say is that is a one way ticket to jail if your are worried about being caught with a SW THAT IS PALE TO BE USING FAKE TAGS.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 03:36 #38689Senior Member

Posts: 1626If someone from the neighborhood tries to note down the tag number, then we can just escape with those bogus ones. This is just a thought from my side.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 21:27 #38688Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Met nice redhaired Christina near Citgo. Looks about mid-30's. 5'5". Anyone know her?
-
02-13-19 19:54 #38687Senior Member

Posts: 694Megan
She is the Megan I know and last I heard she was in rehab at one time people thought she was the girl they found in the alley murder in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 19:37 #38686Senior Member

Posts: 812Megan Marie
Yeah, agree it was best she went in for treatment. Has anyone seen her recently?
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





