Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 971 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 1021 1071 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2499

    What are they thinking?

    Or are they even thinking? Ran across this profile just now and this is one of the pics the SB put up. There are others in the same locker room, but here she didn't even bother to take the dollar bill out of her garter! So much for the innocent ingenue story. That cover's fully blown!

    Anybody else run across ridiculous photos they'd care to share? Bring a little levity to the clubhouse journal!

    Cheers,

    Scott.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07106A3AC14B7E998D8720EA55CCE524LF.jpg‎  

  2. #2498

    SA girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys! Fairly new here and fairly new to SA! I have seen Amanda a couple of times as she lives close to me. First time was great, we spent a couple of hours together, kissing, oral all positions! Thought I had a keeper on my hands, second time around was rushed, barely any oral, no kissing! She has been trying to contact me to meet again and I have been avoiding her.
    I've considered seeing her, but I get the feeling she's some kind of junkie starting out? Can anyone confirm? She won't stop messaging me.

    LL.

  3. #2497

    Patience

    Where do you guys get the patience to deal with these chicks on SA? My god. I can't tell you how many chicks want me to drive out to, like, Rockford so that I can pay them $500 for what will likely be a blah experience. Either that or I find out after exchanging 30 texts that they're actually looking for a husband and aren't interested in sex. I've spent probably 12 full hours exchanging messages with chicks on SA and have had no real luck to speak of. What a waste of time.

  4. #2496

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you that she is in a desperate need for cash. It was overall a mixed experience for me.
    Hi, guys! Fairly new here and fairly new to SA! I have seen Amanda a couple of times as she lives close to me. First time was great, we spent a couple of hours together, kissing, oral all positions! Thought I had a keeper on my hands, second time around was rushed, barely any oral, no kissing! She has been trying to contact me to meet again and I have been avoiding her.

  5. #2495

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by NdFanMan  [View Original Post]
    I normally stay away from Asians in the Chicago area also. All of them have been GPS or playing some games. One girl always asks for 200 for just a coffee meet and greet. The others are generally GPS because I think there are some guys who pay a premium for Asian girls. Many GPS girls will still negotiate but the Asians I have met just block you if you don't accept their number. That tells me that they can and have gotten their requested allowances in the past. Idiots (the guys not the girls)!
    Ha ya, stay clear. That is the nice thing about this forum. You read where people usually pay X amount per meet, not some monthly allowance. All it takes is one dumb guy to overpay on a girl, and she's mostly gone from there on out. I met a 19 year old, hot, blonde cutie from tinder recently. She and I agreed to a few things in the 150-250 range, but it took a month or so of talking and texting to get her down from her previous schmuck guy, who was giving her 2500 a month up front.

    Asian wise on SA, I have also found some of them to be deceptively trans, so also caution in that respect.

  6. #2494

    Attack of the killer Latina!

    Just had a nice time with a Latina I met last year. She has a very nice body, huge breasts, pretty, really knows how to move. I have been way to nice to get, nice guy bullsh, treating her way too nice and letting things slide. That being said, she really is a great fk!

    Told me she just got back on SA, but didn't want to give me her profile name. I will search for her if I get the time, but she was very careful with her profile and pics when I met her last year.

    Said some Turkish guy fkd her and gave her a fake check.

  7. #2493

    Another pics only time waster

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-38b48d1b6431

    Same. Pics too large to upload):

    Have to resize from computer.

  8. #2492

    Pics only time waster

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8c63...5-233d38126c63

    I have Pics, but they are too large to upload.

  9. #2491

    Auralavender

    Pretty girl. Seemed down for setting up p4 p right away. Liked our interaction. Then blocked out of. I where. Maybe I took to long to reply? It's a waste of time to try to figure out why they ghost. Figured I'd pass along.

    Good luck. Let me know if anyone gets in.

  10. #2490

    Asian student

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    I've had 3 successful asian encounters so far, 2 of the msog all BBFS, between 200-350. It's definitely luck of the draw.
    I have an Asian college student I've been trying to see for about three weeks. Cute girl, seemed down to p4 p right away. Hopefully happens this Saturday. Plan is to get a room near her area. Wants 300, haven't discussed details. I don't want to ask if msog since she's not a pro. Trying to plan at time she has more time to hang out.

  11. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by NdFanMan  [View Original Post]
    I normally stay away from Asians in the Chicago area also. All of them have been GPS or playing some games. One girl always asks for 200 for just a coffee meet and greet. The others are generally GPS because I think there are some guys who pay a premium for Asian girls. Many GPS girls will still negotiate but the Asians I have met just block you if you don't accept their number. That tells me that they can and have gotten their requested allowances in the past. Idiots (the guys not the girls)!
    I've had 3 successful asian encounters so far, 2 of the msog all BBFS, between 200-350. It's definitely luck of the draw.

  12. #2488

    Asians

    I normally stay away from Asians in the Chicago area also. All of them have been GPS or playing some games. One girl always asks for 200 for just a coffee meet and greet. The others are generally GPS because I think there are some guys who pay a premium for Asian girls. Many GPS girls will still negotiate but the Asians I have met just block you if you don't accept their number. That tells me that they can and have gotten their requested allowances in the past. Idiots (the guys not the girls)!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I would normally stay away from Asians. I had some bad experiences from SA. Or its just my choices.

  13. #2487

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with her as well. I get a straight up PRO vibe from her, which is not my thing. I asked her point blank why she had three locations listed, and that was the only question she did not answer. Good luck though. She is hot as can be!

    Scott.
    I suspected that she was a pro too. I may give her a try and report back.

  14. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by GDriven  [View Original Post]
    She told me the same and was willing to do 500. Would not reveal the private photos, but did send me one via email. Never pulled the trigger though. I feel most of the asian girls on SA ask high. Met one in the past for 500. Totally worth it though. This one. Idk.
    I didn't think she was that pretty. Certainly not for 600! She sent private pic access but revoked it after I didn't reply or show interest.

  15. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I would normally stay away from Asians. I had some bad experiences from SA. Or its just my choices.
    Why no Asians? I had one Asian a couple years ago, she was a dead fish in bed. My other experiences many years ago at Asian apartments were always good times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape