Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,796 to 27,810 of 30333
-
02-14-19 15:42 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 145Monica.
I saw her back on Jan 25th. It was a qv and damage was $. 80. I saw her in a low end hotel on woodlawn. She let me in the sliding glass door from the outside so I didn't have to go into the actual motel. She was very nice, thin, and smelled good since she was just out of the shower. I saw no signs of a handler. She said she recently moved back to Charlotte. We started out with DFK and BBBJ. I then penetrated her bb but she said I could not CIP since it was our first time together. I don't like to pull out when I come so I put on a hat and pounded her until I came in the cover. She said we could do BBFS CIP when I had seen her a few more times. I haven't seen her again only because I have an UTR girl that I see 2 to 3 times a week for BBFS. However, I would definitely recommend Monica and I saw no signs of a handler on my visit.
Originally Posted by RaleighMan95
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 14:33 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 7335Talk about a keen eye. I had to look twice to see what you were talking about.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 13:02 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 44Angie & Ashley
Had an awesome dream with them, location is safe, very comfortable in doing what they do.
They are in process of moving so scheduling can be tricky.
Overall one of the best experiences I had.
-
02-14-19 09:29 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 719Nice pics
Also like the dude's size 15 foot hanging off the bed in one of those photos. Has a real "come hither" look to it.
Originally Posted by RaleighMan95
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 00:51 #2534Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Yep
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!
If you wish to post here you need to write in something that is recognizable as English. That means writing the word for, not the number 4 and BC is a time reference, it doesn't mean because.
A2
-
02-13-19 20:51 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 25Monica
Here's the ad: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1125981.
Originally Posted by Luigister
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently, overall good time. Easy to get to apartment in south Charlotte, though it was smoky / smelled like weed. She's very petite and thin if that's not your thing. We chatted a bit at first, she's pleasant and easy to talk to. I just got head and it was pretty good, very nice eye contact. I'd recommend trying her for a shorter time to see if you click, as after talking with her she limits things until she gets to know you better.
-
02-13-19 19:49 #2532Regular Member

Posts: 4New?
Any one checked her out yet she seems TGTBT but I texted and got a response that wasn't a bot.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2001/1/1460349
-
02-13-19 17:18 #2531Regular Member

Posts: 4Seems New
Anyone seen her yet? https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2001/1/1474378.
-
02-13-19 13:13 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 279Link?
Having trouble finding who you talking about m8.
Originally Posted by Erikb82
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 12:00 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 152Great stuff.
I am planning a trip down that way later this year and this helps out a shit ton.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:32 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 7335I bet she thought she was fooling us too?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:12 #2527Administrator

Posts: 5264I'm sure it is
She thought she was using her sock account.
Originally Posted by DrPleasure
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
02-13-19 09:00 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 108Cali
Is this Cali?
Originally Posted by Caligirl704
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 08:24 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 589Was your hard pass because of the handler or everything covered? I prefer everything covered is why I'm asking. I'm not much of a risk taker as it comes to BB.
PK.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 08:12 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 45Kayla phone#
Are you still using the same phone#? Or did Lacey take over that number for herself?
Originally Posted by KaylaXoxo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





