Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,726 to 22,740 of 61400
-
02-13-19 14:18 #38675

Posts: 275Car Date Tips?
Gents, I've never been on a car date and I'm going to have one soon and I'd like to know is there anything I should know to make the car date easier / more rewarding? Since you gents who visit SWs do lots of cars dates, I thought I'd ask for your advice.
Front or back seat??
Move front seats up??
Best position (s)??
Thanks!!
SJ.
-
02-13-19 13:49 #38674Senior Member

Posts: 694Megan
I had heard the same thing that she was out of game and trying to get her act together, Iope she does because she was looking bad.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:45 #38673Senior Member

Posts: 705I agree
Pretty girl and smart too. She had been rumored to have died. But instead she went to rehab. May still be there. I hope she's off to new path.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:42 #38672Senior Member

Posts: 883This Amber
She keeps a pipe on her at all times! She was probably smoking too before you put her through the motions.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:35 #38671Senior Member

Posts: 883This Megan?
Last I heard she went to treatment and I was glad she did. She was killing herself. Legs in real bad shape, hair was a matted dread and very thin even though she's naturally thin. These pics are some that someone else took and are old. I had a recent one with the green hair but can't find it.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Sweet, pretty girl, I'm thinking and hoping it was not her. I like when they make it out and move on with their life. That girl had potential.
-
02-13-19 11:36 #38670Senior Member

Posts: 190Seen
Going to now much appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 11:34 #38669Senior Member

Posts: 1626You can try opera web browser which has inbuilt vpn.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 11:09 #38668Senior Member

Posts: 190Ccptube
Do you or anyone else knows why when you open up the site whether phone, tablet, pc, laptop. Shit don't allow you to see videos but just what videos and other content on the site?. What's up with that. Cashout I kno your the Mann on here. What's up?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:57 #38667Senior Member

Posts: 237Amber Washington Blvd
Called Amber met her at Royal farms looked in her face told her I'm trying to dick her down non stop got to the tip top man that is a sex toy I was practicing all my positions and some new ones she was fresh out the shower pussy shaved no marks on her body.
Con pussy was kinda dry and she had her crack pipe on her WTF.
-
02-12-19 15:19 #38666Senior Member

Posts: 694Megan Marie
The one I'm talking about had the crazy coroled hair.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 09:42 #38665Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yo C clear your inbox a bit.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 09:25 #38664Senior Member

Posts: 407I don't know if this is the same chick. But she said you use to dance down on the block.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 23:54 #38663Senior Member

Posts: 694Megan
Is this the same Megan who hangs in Brooklyn and has been off the radar.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 23:21 #38662Senior Member

Posts: 58
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Wondering if these are the same Tatiana. Happened across a Tatiana tonight around Ashton and Payson who could be either of these descriptions.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 14:25 #38661Regular Member

Posts: 17Anna / angel, what days is she around? Time?








Reply With Quote






