Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 17049
-
02-14-19 16:35 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 754What are they thinking?
Or are they even thinking? Ran across this profile just now and this is one of the pics the SB put up. There are others in the same locker room, but here she didn't even bother to take the dollar bill out of her garter! So much for the innocent ingenue story. That cover's fully blown!
Anybody else run across ridiculous photos they'd care to share? Bring a little levity to the clubhouse journal!
Cheers,
Scott.
-
02-14-19 15:20 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 243SA girl.
I've considered seeing her, but I get the feeling she's some kind of junkie starting out? Can anyone confirm? She won't stop messaging me.
Originally Posted by SouthsideJohn
[View Original Post]
LL.
-
02-14-19 12:48 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 302Patience
Where do you guys get the patience to deal with these chicks on SA? My god. I can't tell you how many chicks want me to drive out to, like, Rockford so that I can pay them $500 for what will likely be a blah experience. Either that or I find out after exchanging 30 texts that they're actually looking for a husband and aren't interested in sex. I've spent probably 12 full hours exchanging messages with chicks on SA and have had no real luck to speak of. What a waste of time.
-
02-14-19 10:57 #2496Regular Member

Posts: 5Amanda
Hi, guys! Fairly new here and fairly new to SA! I have seen Amanda a couple of times as she lives close to me. First time was great, we spent a couple of hours together, kissing, oral all positions! Thought I had a keeper on my hands, second time around was rushed, barely any oral, no kissing! She has been trying to contact me to meet again and I have been avoiding her.
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 09:25 #2495Banned Member

Posts: 185Asians
Ha ya, stay clear. That is the nice thing about this forum. You read where people usually pay X amount per meet, not some monthly allowance. All it takes is one dumb guy to overpay on a girl, and she's mostly gone from there on out. I met a 19 year old, hot, blonde cutie from tinder recently. She and I agreed to a few things in the 150-250 range, but it took a month or so of talking and texting to get her down from her previous schmuck guy, who was giving her 2500 a month up front.
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
Asian wise on SA, I have also found some of them to be deceptively trans, so also caution in that respect.
-
02-14-19 09:13 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 21Attack of the killer Latina!
Just had a nice time with a Latina I met last year. She has a very nice body, huge breasts, pretty, really knows how to move. I have been way to nice to get, nice guy bullsh, treating her way too nice and letting things slide. That being said, she really is a great fk!
Told me she just got back on SA, but didn't want to give me her profile name. I will search for her if I get the time, but she was very careful with her profile and pics when I met her last year.
Said some Turkish guy fkd her and gave her a fake check.
-
02-14-19 08:50 #2493Regular Member

Posts: 21Another pics only time waster
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-38b48d1b6431
Same. Pics too large to upload):
Have to resize from computer.
-
02-14-19 08:48 #2492Regular Member

Posts: 21Pics only time waster
https://www.seeking.com/member/f8c63...5-233d38126c63
I have Pics, but they are too large to upload.
-
02-14-19 08:41 #2491Regular Member

Posts: 21Auralavender
Pretty girl. Seemed down for setting up p4 p right away. Liked our interaction. Then blocked out of. I where. Maybe I took to long to reply? It's a waste of time to try to figure out why they ghost. Figured I'd pass along.
Good luck. Let me know if anyone gets in.
-
02-14-19 08:36 #2490Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian student
I have an Asian college student I've been trying to see for about three weeks. Cute girl, seemed down to p4 p right away. Hopefully happens this Saturday. Plan is to get a room near her area. Wants 300, haven't discussed details. I don't want to ask if msog since she's not a pro. Trying to plan at time she has more time to hang out.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 00:03 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 168I've had 3 successful asian encounters so far, 2 of the msog all BBFS, between 200-350. It's definitely luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 23:29 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 340Asians
I normally stay away from Asians in the Chicago area also. All of them have been GPS or playing some games. One girl always asks for 200 for just a coffee meet and greet. The others are generally GPS because I think there are some guys who pay a premium for Asian girls. Many GPS girls will still negotiate but the Asians I have met just block you if you don't accept their number. That tells me that they can and have gotten their requested allowances in the past. Idiots (the guys not the girls)!
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 15:06 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 220Thank you
I suspected that she was a pro too. I may give her a try and report back.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 08:38 #2486Regular Member

Posts: 21I didn't think she was that pretty. Certainly not for 600! She sent private pic access but revoked it after I didn't reply or show interest.
Originally Posted by GDriven
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 08:31 #2485Regular Member

Posts: 21Why no Asians? I had one Asian a couple years ago, she was a dead fish in bed. My other experiences many years ago at Asian apartments were always good times.
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





