Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,681 to 34,695 of 41301
-
02-13-19 09:40 #6621Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone seen this woman here?
So I came across this woman's Ad an was wondering if any of you guys seen her in the Westside / Lane Ave area?
Here's the link it says the link isn't even 30 days old.
https://jacksonville.5escorts.com/ad...a3ce4db5214aa9
-
02-13-19 09:17 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 136Now she's wanting to trade! And she will still be the same!
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/019868534305
-
02-13-19 08:37 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 111Alexis
Last I spoke with her a few months ago she wanted $$$ for her time. She may be worth it but I declined.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 05:32 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 244Kendall- Eros?
Has anyone tried Kendall on Eros or have any details? Looks too good to be true but I figured I ask.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...0.htm?cat=1322
-
02-13-19 05:24 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 244Alexis
I've been thinking of setting something up as well! Got in touch with her a few months back. She has a regular job so scheduling is difficult at times. PM me with any details of anyone has seen her recently.
Originally Posted by Hollywood1183
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 01:10 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 708Ashley new find
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...92286/13026914
Recommended. I say she looks better in person than pics you can find on the net. If I continue in the hobby I will visit again. Very appeasing, non-rushed, clean, curvy, no candy use. If others have visited her I'd like to hear your reviews.
-
02-13-19 01:04 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 708I'm pretty sure I read a report a few months ago that the roommate is her mom. Who's open for services too.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 01:01 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah sorry to hear that. It took me almost two years to connect with her. She's great and a nice gal to boot. I was only able to kick my addiction to her about 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 18:09 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 316Midwest
I finally got a chance to play with Monique. Everything that has been said is spot on. Sexy, clean, intelligent and skilled. Good quiet in call and reasonable rates. Highly recommend.
-
02-12-19 16:21 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 450It's funny you mention that because Amber on the WS does that. I think she's kept every number that's contacted her. I hit her up almost a year later and she still remembered who I was. Not sure if she just stored it because I was good to her one time or if she stores all numbers.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 16:07 #6611Regular Member

Posts: 8Think she real boys?
Think she real boys?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...8/497152709172
-
02-12-19 13:35 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks for the save! I literally was just about to call her.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 13:02 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 256Beware of this one
Her ad says Slippery When Wet cum see me this is definitely a fraud the pictures are of a well-known pornstar by the name of Ryan Conner beware mongers. Her number is 860-385-2513.
29 years of age.
-
02-12-19 08:42 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 1260She's Been Reviewed
With a few positive posts tho not consistent.
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
If she's been hard to reach or her comms has been sketchy, there's a reason why besides the obvious candy usage. There's a special someone she's waiting on while unwhole-heartedly trying to make a few dineros before their reunion. Her mixed feelings on wanting to be loyal can possibly be hindering her from providing any efficient service. She may disappear for a bit once the reunion happens and it may be here shortly.
Other than that, her positive reviews had included that special trip to the islands. No real negative reviews that I can recall other than the candy during a visit or two. Even tho she hangs mainly out west she is also a Sin City dweller because her partner loves that area. So she may take residence there for a while granted that her partner & her don't finally decide to clean up and bounce out of Jax.
-
02-12-19 07:36 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 318PT, your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






