Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 37 of 236 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 3526
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2986

    Steph visiting her uncle yet again

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, that our sweet little spinner is probably not going to be seen for a few as she was taken home by her Uncle yesterday and still stuck in the cold room.
    Damn, this girl cannot seem to avoid vacations with the uncle! For fans of Steph, such as myself, it appears she'll be with her uncle for at least the next month. Stay tuned!

  2. #2985

    Aurora

    I think I saw RW2Ks WSW this evening

    Ng also today, hanging around on the corner of US1 and Aurora and later sitting behind the Sunoco.

    Somebody scooped her.

  3. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    That very well could be KiKi.

    I have her digits if anyone is interested.
    Been trying to reconnect with Kiki. If you could pm me her digits would be great.

  4. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    There was a decent looking plump brunette smiling at cars when I stop there tonight for gas.
    That very well could be KiKi.

    I have her digits if anyone is interested.

  5. #2982

    Aurora Rd

    Had to turn off US-1 today and headed west on Aurora. As I crossed the railroad tracks I saw someone slowly walking west on the north side of the street. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, dark hair that didn't hit the shirt collar, slim and maybe in her 40's. She was carrying something in a plastic bag that looked more like a prop. The reason I think she was a SW was the way she was watching every car that passed, including mine. This was about 4:45 pm today.

  6. #2981

    Marathon

    There was a decent looking plump brunette smiling at cars when I stop there tonight for gas.

  7. #2980

    Marathon

    There was a decent looking plump brunette smiling at cars when I stop there tonight for gas.

  8. #2979

    Our Sweet Sue / Steph.

    Just a heads up, that our sweet little spinner is probably not going to be seen for a few as she was taken home by her Uncle yesterday and still stuck in the cold room.

  9. #2978

    Melbourne loops

    The Aurora road loop really is pretty much dead. Girls can't walk at all without being bothered by uncle so they don't risk it.

    The south end has been busier, I've seen 2 or 3 out there most days this week.

    Some I've not seen before.

    Sometimes they stay down the street away from US1.

    And you of course, if you drive through the hood, you will often see somebody wandering.

  10. #2977

    Did I miss something?

    I just cruised both Melbourne loops, and nary a hoe to be seen. Did they suddenly start working banker's hours? I find it a little perplexing that NONE are out & about. Any thoughts?

  11. #2976

    Us1

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, mind sharing the route you were on when you pick all these girls up?
    Just on us1 in between university and 192.

  12. #2975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The most common place is US-1, usually in the area of the Marathon gas station, just north of University. Sometimes they're on the side streets in this area. However, they've been sighted anywhere along US-1 north of R J Conlon all the way up the the car dealerships. Another place is the US-1 and Aurora Rd area. They've been seen on Aurora anywhere between Wickham Rd and Highland Ave but mostly closer to US-1. Apparently there's been a heavier LEO presence lately and I'm guessing that's why the girls are being cautious.
    Routes been set for a bit. Maybe 1 or 2 a day when I drove through. Wondering if this guy is running a different route or not, maybe when too.

  13. #2974

    Brunette with slight hearing impair

    Hey senior member in town. Hey anyone know of a real cute brunette with a few tats that is actually hearing impaired in port stjohn? Long story she posted an ad on craigslist for a guy that wanted to see her hook up with other men. I think she was actually a SW or an escort that he was providing student loan financial aid to. Any info would help and thanks.

  14. #2973

    SW Sightings

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Where's the track at in Melbourne? I've browsed the thread a little bit but haven't quite figured it out. Is Melbourne dead or are there excellent providers that still have their teeth?
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    What track were you driving on to encounter these pit crew members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, mind sharing the route you were on when you pick all these girls up?
    The most common place is US-1, usually in the area of the Marathon gas station, just north of University. Sometimes they're on the side streets in this area. However, they've been sighted anywhere along US-1 north of R J Conlon all the way up the the car dealerships. Another place is the US-1 and Aurora Rd area. They've been seen on Aurora anywhere between Wickham Rd and Highland Ave but mostly closer to US-1. Apparently there's been a heavier LEO presence lately and I'm guessing that's why the girls are being cautious.

  15. #2972

    Out of curiosity?

    Where's the track at in Melbourne? I've browsed the thread a little bit but haven't quite figured it out. Is Melbourne dead or are there excellent providers that still have their teeth?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape