Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,556 to 24,570 of 28210
-
02-12-19 12:01 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 529Lala
Your link didn't work, try this one. https://independent.com.tampa.listcr.../29275649/lala.
Originally Posted by Bigdick45
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
02-12-19 08:21 #3654Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261[URL]https://www.porn.com/pornstars/jemini-853[/URL]
And that ex-porn escort is Jemini who was / is in Brandon. Maybe she got that child support from the ex-NFL guy that could not stop failing drug test and was suspended without ever returning to the NFL. She is one of the worst "garden tool" of all "garden tools" in my experience. The motto is never forgotten by me, "why try to stop letting a garden tool be a garden tool".
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 07:11 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 4909We all like different types
Live and let live.
Originally Posted by SlimHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 06:53 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 4909Allexis
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8132791218
Saw her recently due to curiosity. Agreed to my qv rate and off I went. She is woman in pics, thin spinner, she is actually a woman! BBBJ and CFS. SHe gets into it, missing some teeth up front. I enter her standing doggy and finish standing mish. Smoke on close afterwards but, will repeat. She's spunky!
-
02-12-19 00:14 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 217Alexxis
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29409184/
Searching LC and came across this ad. Clicked on reviews and then on pictures. Trying to figure out how Alexxis pics are associated with this number? I think that used to be her old number. Hell, I probably bought that girl 3 damn phones. She's been out of the game for quite some time. It's rare to see the same phone number stick around. I highly doubt she's back, at least I hope she's not.
-
02-11-19 23:41 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 26Monica on Eros
Has anyone seen Morica on eros tampa? I'm actually looking to spend a little extra than my regular $$. Obviously I see a lot of stuff on eros but that doesn't mean I can trust it. PM with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
-
02-11-19 18:13 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 502Just why??
Yuck!
That is disgusting. Some of you fools choices are wacked. No ugly fat garden tools going to get any of my lucky charms.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 15:24 #3648Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes that's her
Yes that's her. I went back today I'll let ya know how that worked out.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
Tried her two girl special this time.
-
02-11-19 09:28 #3647Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261There is another possibility why this happened
It has been posted here previously about the escort website / forum, or whatever, that they post details of mongers. I know I've gotten a few "garden tools" that lie about what was agreed to, stated, or just lie about me. For sure one was the strange SplashVixen305 I reviewed here some time ago. There is another ex-porn one that was in Brandon some time ago, who also got a NFL player stuck with a baby from her. He started the negatives on me. I'm sure there was a discussion about that here a couple of years ago, or less.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 07:50 #3646

Posts: 352Lala
Since your link wasn't working properly, I'm pretty sure this is the Lala you were reviewing right? https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29275649/Lala We look forward to further reviews from you. Stay safe, and happy humping.
Originally Posted by Bigdick45
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 07:29 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 421This definitely looks like management. I tried contacting her again (I'd seen her when she was off of GTB in CW), and got the runaround for about an hour and a half, then five hours later "when are you coming?
Originally Posted by JasonFairfax
[View Original Post]
Be ever vigilant, brothers. No matter how good she reviews.
-
02-11-19 07:00 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 141Ryder
So I paid Ryder a visit. She is very petite. I would guess 4'9", 95 lbs. She loves DFK and DATY. I first planned to do just hhr at $ but then opted for the hour at $. 5. She is funny and very personable. I can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by Slim3118
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 02:37 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 111Little hot firecracker
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/3523646230
Fellas, my buddy just connected with this one. He says she is well worth the time and effort. BBBJ (just ok), but she throws in back very well like she has something to prove.
-
02-11-19 00:36 #3642Regular Member

Posts: 10Lucious Lala.
I'm new to this. LOL but I'll do my best. I found her on listcrawler. Easy setup I wasn't from her. She was staying by the fairgrounds. She looked just like her pics. Nive huge soft tits nice fat round ass. I got there she gave me the room number it was a nice room clean beds made. I came in and she smelled really good not sprayed down with alot of perfume just clean. I like that. I got the hr her special today was 120 . I undressed layed down by far the wettest BBBJ in my life. Like my balls were dripping she told me just. To let me. Know when I was ready. She really good with her. Mouth I could have popped just off some of that. When I was ready I suited up bent her over and went to town she was. Moaning quite loud and throwing it back I know a faker when I see one she definitely is not and she squirts. She sent me a link to this website and told me I could get 10 off my next session if I reviewed. So. I had. Great time and I'll be back tomorrow my trip ends soon and she was a really great time.
escortalligator.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post.
-
02-11-19 00:00 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 2154Pictures of different times. Its her. I've seen her on arrest reports but darned if I can't find her now. Nice to see new pics.
Originally Posted by Torin131
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






