Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Results 226 to 234 of 234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.
    New to this how would I get a hold of Maxine.

  2. #8

    More options

    Hey fellas,

    Looking for some Salem ladies, most the of ads / posts lately are really sub par, unresponsive, or aren't my flavor. Looking for some regulars or UTR. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.

  3. #7

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by JogRan49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen her and has some details to offer.
    I've only seen her once, probably won't go because because being in there for 30 minutes had me coming out smelling like a straight ash tray. If you smoke, not so much of a big deal to you. If you like shorter thicker women she will be great for you! Encounter itself was ok. Has decent head game. But she was reluctant to do anything else I wanted. Overall I probably wouldn't go back purely because of the heaving indoor smoking.

  4. #6

    Deborah

    Anyone has seen her and has some details to offer.

  5. #5

    Maxine

    Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.

  6. #4
    Anyone got anything for ole salem?

  7. #3

    Thh

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy953  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success meeting providers on ************** dot com?
    Yes a very reliable source for my needs. So far in five years I've had 100% success rate with THH. The only down side is it's mostly Portland and very little Salem or Eugene.

  8. #2

    The Hobby Hunter

    Has anyone had success meeting providers on ************** dot com?

  9. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312
    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape