Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 888 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2167

    Strawberry

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/29368826/

    So I ended up going to see this one last night. I had a late night cravings and honestly she was the only one who pick up the phone. Made arrangements to go see her shortly was in her room. Really easy to set up. She's many very down to earth an easygoing provider. We began with a little body rub followed by some d a t why. What she got hers it was time for the main event. After a little BBBJ we pursued multiple positions until our time is over. The only downside is that we really didn't click. Maybe it was her or maybe it was me but the chemistry just wasn't there. For that reason and that reason alone I won't be going back. She's really a nice girl no signs of demons anywhere. She even works a regular job. As usual YMMV. A word of advice though if you decide to give her a try it's best to text once or twice and then call. She really really really hate texting.

    Md.

  2. #2166
    Let me know what you finf out this one caught my eye also. Just find it strange how her add is written to be new at this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogartofsc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one? She recently started advertising. If you want, you may PM me. Stay safe!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/835055936643
    .

  3. #2165

    Another one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    She is not working currently. She has other interests in her life and is enjoying them instead of being a provider at this time. Pretty reliable source is that she is out of the game for an undetermined period of time.
    And another BJ artist goes the way of Griff. Shame. But I wish her the best.

  4. #2164

    Sweet Kasey

    She is not working currently. She has other interests in her life and is enjoying them instead of being a provider at this time. Pretty reliable source is that she is out of the game for an undetermined period of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for Sweet Kasey recently. Does anyone know if she's still working?

  5. #2163

    Looking for info

    Can't seem to find anything on this one, been out a while but want back in. Thanks.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/361493330844

  6. #2162

    Zauriel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her (last month) she said that her schedule was going to change due to a new FT job. She's probably just figuring it out.
    Clean out your In Box.

  7. #2161

    Dorrian

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one? She recently started advertising. If you want, you may PM me. Stay safe!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/835055936643

  8. #2160

    Lacey of sparkle city

    Pics are accurate, reasonable location, reasonable fare. Not a spring chicken, MILF or past, experienced, no demons, no handler and follows instructions. Had to slow her down on BJ, I prefer slow and deep rather than fast and rushed. Pounded kitty in doggie, it was pretty tight and in depth tour of greek islands was possible. Light ass spank makes it even more enjoyable. Overall: safe, good service and good value. Will repeat.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/708904245268

  9. #2159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    The last time I saw her (last month) she said that her schedule was going to change due to a new FT job. She's probably just figuring it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for Sweet Kasey recently. Does anyone know if she's still working?

  10. #2158

    She is real

    First pic is her other 2 arent

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk  [View Original Post]
    Miss Jasmine is fake and is sending multiple fake pictures.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/071467054026

    The three she sent me are attached. She cannot keep her stories straight and talks in the plural.
    .

  11. #2157

    Sweet Kasey.

    I've been looking for Sweet Kasey recently. Does anyone know if she's still working?

  12. #2156

    Kami J

    This week I had another great visit with my ATF Kami J from Eros. See my posts on 10/29 and 12/11 for details.

  13. #2155

    Sweet Kasey.

    Does anyone know if Sweet Kasey who used to advertise in Eros is still working? I haven't seen her ad recently.

  14. #2154

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Idk if it's the same girl or not that I saw. The one I saw looks very familiar. Only way I can tell is if I see a face of her. I had a real bad experience. The girl took the money and immediately after her pimp was knocking on the door pretty loudly. I lost 220 $. If anyone has a face pic of her I can confirm if that's the same girl I saw or not. Her pimp did threaten me as well.

  15. #2153

    Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is Fake

    Miss Jasmine is fake and is sending multiple fake pictures.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/071467054026

    The three she sent me are attached. She cannot keep her stories straight and talks in the plural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ2OQ.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ3OQ.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape