Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 13310
-
02-10-19 18:31 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 822Another one.
And another BJ artist goes the way of Griff. Shame. But I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 18:12 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 252Sweet Kasey
She is not working currently. She has other interests in her life and is enjoying them instead of being a provider at this time. Pretty reliable source is that she is out of the game for an undetermined period of time.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 17:31 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 66Looking for info
Can't seem to find anything on this one, been out a while but want back in. Thanks.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/361493330844
-
02-10-19 12:25 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 323Zauriel.
Clean out your In Box.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 11:59 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 103Dorrian
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one? She recently started advertising. If you want, you may PM me. Stay safe!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/835055936643
-
02-10-19 06:48 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 504Lacey of sparkle city
Pics are accurate, reasonable location, reasonable fare. Not a spring chicken, MILF or past, experienced, no demons, no handler and follows instructions. Had to slow her down on BJ, I prefer slow and deep rather than fast and rushed. Pounded kitty in doggie, it was pretty tight and in depth tour of greek islands was possible. Light ass spank makes it even more enjoyable. Overall: safe, good service and good value. Will repeat.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/708904245268
-
02-10-19 06:46 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 1206The last time I saw her (last month) she said that her schedule was going to change due to a new FT job. She's probably just figuring it out.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 20:47 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 217She is real
First pic is her other 2 arent
.
Originally Posted by LetsTalk
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 12:24 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 323Sweet Kasey.
I've been looking for Sweet Kasey recently. Does anyone know if she's still working?
-
02-09-19 08:58 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 357Kami J
This week I had another great visit with my ATF Kami J from Eros. See my posts on 10/29 and 12/11 for details.
-
02-08-19 23:52 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 323Sweet Kasey.
Does anyone know if Sweet Kasey who used to advertise in Eros is still working? I haven't seen her ad recently.
-
02-08-19 09:55 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 259Careful
Idk if it's the same girl or not that I saw. The one I saw looks very familiar. Only way I can tell is if I see a face of her. I had a real bad experience. The girl took the money and immediately after her pimp was knocking on the door pretty loudly. I lost 220 $. If anyone has a face pic of her I can confirm if that's the same girl I saw or not. Her pimp did threaten me as well.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 15:13 #2153Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is Fake
Miss Jasmine is fake and is sending multiple fake pictures.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/071467054026
The three she sent me are attached. She cannot keep her stories straight and talks in the plural.
-
02-07-19 15:07 #2152Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is sending multiple fake pictures.
Not only is this woman rude. She sends fake pictures and her story always changes. She also talks in the plural as if there are people waiting there for you. Proceed at your own risk. Attached you will find the three fake pictures she sent me. She forgets who she talks to and when so she screws up a lot.
-
02-07-19 11:13 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 260This is a girl I've been wanting to see for some time. I believe she is real. Research did show some red flags. I'm not certain if all is well now. Search the forum and you'll find some info. She was even willing to meet in a public spot beforehand. But I never built up the nerve. Please share your experience if you take the dive.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





