Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 735 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 11016
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #471

    GFE Monkey

    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?

  2. #470

    Gis

    Quote Originally Posted by gravity  [View Original Post]
    i've never gotten a reply from her. I'm interested too.
    google image search is your friend

  3. #469

    "Lindsey"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten a reply from her. I'm interested too.
    If she turns out to be real, I'd love to see her too, but alas it looks like those are fake pics based on the review at the bottom of the adultlook page.

  4. #468

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoyne  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten a reply from her. I'm interested too.

  5. #467

    Tgtbt?

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...s/834761096798

    Txted for special, came back with "100 whatever you want". Sounds fishy to me but maybe I'm just being paranoid. Any thoughts? Sketchy incall location, if anyone remembers Mya / Violet she worked out of the same place.

  6. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Saw this spinner and she looks stunning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3016349

    Does anyone have any experience with her.
    Fake pics, https://www.hashimg.com/u/paige.giese/228378316.

  7. #465

  8. #464

    Anyone familiar with April?

    Saw this spinner and she looks stunning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3016349

    Does anyone have any experience with her.

  9. #463

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Which casino is she working? Have you gotten any intel?

  10. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoyne  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, but that is about it.

  11. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    If someone has contact info that would be one I would contact.

  12. #460

  13. #459

    Blonde

    Anyone seen this girl yet?

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/massa...e/108962258904

    She's got the looks but seems TGTBT and her incall is shady! I've contacted girls with the address so not toftt.

  14. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Who's that? Where'd you get the pics?

  15. #457

    Name.

    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E65B0BE-9017-4085-9F03-714E9F1E9040.jpg‎   19B7F3CB-4B62-4A76-84CA-5089A586ABBE.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape