Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 20129
-
02-11-19 10:39 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 119MBD Emily Nuru/slide
So would you tip equal to the rate for the nuru / body slide the. Too? Because that price is already up there.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 21:27 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 262Princess Heather
This posting of hers indcates PSE.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...k/870405617880
-
02-10-19 20:15 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 62Haley matters
Finally had the privilege to see Haley at serenity. She is a ton of fun takes control and knows how to do it. Out of respect for her I don't want to get into all the details but well worth every penny pm me for more details but definitely give her try.
-
02-10-19 09:17 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 441Princess Heather Pacific 28th
Saw her once at 28th St. Terrible massage; after a very short time into the half hour had me flip. Mechanical & fast HJ. Does have some awesome breasts which she was quick to show and open to touch. No bottom half available, although I didn't really push for. Good personality, upbeat, talked a little bit afterwards, but I was still out of there, door to door time, in under 20 minutes. Bottom line, I'd say there's good potential with her, but YRMV.
Originally Posted by Stb421
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 08:18 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 107Lexi
Has anyone connect with this Lexi? I have tried three times but timing has been off each time. Wonder if she is FS, loving that ass. https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/let-lexi...51611-16743895.
-
02-10-19 01:15 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 174Thank you maybe I'll give her a try.
Originally Posted by Amik99
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 21:57 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 30Princess Heather
I have seen Princess Heather at her private incall, never at Pacific. FS was not available at that time, however I still had a good time. Completely free to roam including FIV and FIA, good attitude and personality. However I don't recall donation.
Originally Posted by Stb421
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 16:04 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 105MBD Emily
Ring up Emily. The same price range as others at MBD. As usual, you tip for service. You cannot go wrong with any of them. http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...d/900996834307.
Originally Posted by Cambear24
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 15:25 #7611

Posts: 781Mbd
I do not find their rates above local averages and I always tip an amount equal or greater than the rate requested for the time committed. I suppose different strokes, etc. But I believe these ladies deliver value with each appointment.
Originally Posted by Cambear24
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 15:09 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 64Mbd pricing
Hi all, thinking about going to mbd for the first time. I notice her pricing is higher which is fine, but do you guys usually tip higher than her advertised price?
-
02-09-19 13:32 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 174Princess Heather.
Has anyone seen Heather I think she's out of Pacific is she FS?
-
02-09-19 00:23 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 148New Place.
Older lady, maybe 35? WTF? Really?
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 00:01 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 14832nd.
Please explain what you mean by she said you looked disappointed.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 20:14 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 25There are two great gals that are located very close to this place that will not disappoint, Sweet Megan and Julia aka Sweetcheeks.
Originally Posted by GingerBeard
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 20:07 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 441E Paris
If this was for an hour, 60 plus 40 for tip seems about the going rate for a good massage and experience. Too bad she feels the need to request a tip, and leaving a bad impression for a potential repeat client.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



