Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 888 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2163

    Looking for info

    Can't seem to find anything on this one, been out a while but want back in. Thanks.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/361493330844

  2. #2162

    Zauriel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her (last month) she said that her schedule was going to change due to a new FT job. She's probably just figuring it out.
    Clean out your In Box.

  3. #2161

    Dorrian

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one? She recently started advertising. If you want, you may PM me. Stay safe!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/835055936643

  4. #2160

    Lacey of sparkle city

    Pics are accurate, reasonable location, reasonable fare. Not a spring chicken, MILF or past, experienced, no demons, no handler and follows instructions. Had to slow her down on BJ, I prefer slow and deep rather than fast and rushed. Pounded kitty in doggie, it was pretty tight and in depth tour of greek islands was possible. Light ass spank makes it even more enjoyable. Overall: safe, good service and good value. Will repeat.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/708904245268

  5. #2159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    The last time I saw her (last month) she said that her schedule was going to change due to a new FT job. She's probably just figuring it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for Sweet Kasey recently. Does anyone know if she's still working?

  6. #2158

    She is real

    First pic is her other 2 arent

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk  [View Original Post]
    Miss Jasmine is fake and is sending multiple fake pictures.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/071467054026

    The three she sent me are attached. She cannot keep her stories straight and talks in the plural.
    .

  7. #2157

    Sweet Kasey.

    I've been looking for Sweet Kasey recently. Does anyone know if she's still working?

  8. #2156

    Kami J

    This week I had another great visit with my ATF Kami J from Eros. See my posts on 10/29 and 12/11 for details.

  9. #2155

    Sweet Kasey.

    Does anyone know if Sweet Kasey who used to advertise in Eros is still working? I haven't seen her ad recently.

  10. #2154

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Idk if it's the same girl or not that I saw. The one I saw looks very familiar. Only way I can tell is if I see a face of her. I had a real bad experience. The girl took the money and immediately after her pimp was knocking on the door pretty loudly. I lost 220 $. If anyone has a face pic of her I can confirm if that's the same girl I saw or not. Her pimp did threaten me as well.

  11. #2153

    Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is Fake

    Miss Jasmine is fake and is sending multiple fake pictures.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/071467054026

    The three she sent me are attached. She cannot keep her stories straight and talks in the plural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ2OQ.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ3OQ.jpg‎  

  12. #2152

    Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is sending multiple fake pictures.

    Not only is this woman rude. She sends fake pictures and her story always changes. She also talks in the plural as if there are people waiting there for you. Proceed at your own risk. Attached you will find the three fake pictures she sent me. She forgets who she talks to and when so she screws up a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ2OQ.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ3OQ.jpg‎  

  13. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl I've been wanting to see for some time. I believe she is real. Research did show some red flags. I'm not certain if all is well now. Search the forum and you'll find some info. She was even willing to meet in a public spot beforehand. But I never built up the nerve. Please share your experience if you take the dive.

  14. #2150

    Sexy Kayla


  15. #2149

    Sizters?

    Tried to set something up with the 2 "sisters" a couple weeks ago.

    Quoted me. 8 for a 2-headed BJ, which didn't seem ridiculous at all.

    Gave me the location, and it was a rundown trailer way the hell out by Dacusville (not Easley).

    Location seemed kinda sketchy and very isolated. The kinda place one might go to get robbed or worse.

    So the whole thing set my spidey senses tingling and I decided to opt out.

    BUT, no real experience with them, just based on the big head's reaction.

    I'd be interested to know how it works out, or if anyone else has any other Intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape