Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 516 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky13  [View Original Post]
    Man why'all weren't kidding about Suki. Even after reading about her charging a ridiculous amount for FS, I still took her to VIP (I wasn't thinking with the right head). Ended up turning her down and she finished off the dance very unenthusiastically.

    I did see another Asian that I was interested in. I think her name was Kelly. Anyone know if she does FS and for how much?
    The Kelly that is described in the review I've read is Korean / Jap mix 5'1 with dcups. And she charges $300 tip on top of VIP for FS. Not to surprised with your experience with Suki. I've never seen her but reading plenty of reivews of her. She claim she charges $200 tip for a VIP with her and up sells her other services. Some dumbass paid $500 for FS and said she's worth it. GPS is a thing there. Even the lowier tier girls are asking $300 for FS.

  2. #2256

    Synn.

    Man why'all weren't kidding about Suki. Even after reading about her charging a ridiculous amount for FS, I still took her to VIP (I wasn't thinking with the right head). Ended up turning her down and she finished off the dance very unenthusiastically.

    I did see another Asian that I was interested in. I think her name was Kelly. Anyone know if she does FS and for how much?

  3. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how long ago you had your experience with Sativa. Many years ago she was known for delivering heavy extras without expecting a tip. Now her rep is that she's one of the most notorious ROBs in COI. She's reversed the process maybe to get even for all the times she gave it away. Now she may take some suckers large tip up front and not deliver the extras at all. All out larceny. But you really never know what to expect from her as some present day customers still get decent treatment from her but in a place like Paradise where most of the dancers charge reasonable tips for decent service, it is best to avoid Sativa.
    This was early this year. Maybe Jan or Feb. I know her reputation. She probably got a manager or something. She must have been on a good high that day.

  4. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki609  [View Original Post]
    Hi. So you usually have to pay the VIP fee and additional tip for extras. VIP just get you into the rooms with a lap dance. Each girl has different rates but last time I had a Latina chick named Sativa and she did FS for just the VIP fee. It must have been a slow day for her since I heard she is pay to play now. But I must have got her on a good day and she was obviously high on weed. I can smell it. The different prices you see are for different days. I forget the pricing structure but you get discounts on certain times and days. Somebody can correct me but I am guessing its $100-$300 for FS with $300 being on the GPS side.

    The appeal of strip clubs is you het to see what you want and choose. Whereas MPs can be a hit or miss.
    Curious as to how long ago you had your experience with Sativa. Many years ago she was known for delivering heavy extras without expecting a tip. Now her rep is that she's one of the most notorious ROBs in COI. She's reversed the process maybe to get even for all the times she gave it away. Now she may take some suckers large tip up front and not deliver the extras at all. All out larceny. But you really never know what to expect from her as some present day customers still get decent treatment from her but in a place like Paradise where most of the dancers charge reasonable tips for decent service, it is best to avoid Sativa.

  5. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki609  [View Original Post]
    Hi. So you usually have to pay the VIP fee and additional tip for extras. VIP just get you into the rooms with a lap dance. Each girl has different rates but last time I had a Latina chick named Sativa and she did FS for just the VIP fee. It must have been a slow day for her since I heard she is pay to play now. But I must have got her on a good day and she was obviously high on weed. I can smell it. The different prices you see are for different days. I forget the pricing structure but you get discounts on certain times and days. Somebody can correct me but I am guessing its $100-$300 for FS with $300 being on the GPS side.

    The appeal of strip clubs is you het to see what you want and choose. Whereas MPs can be a hit or miss.
    No thanks I can go to Mexico and have multiple FS with that kind of money.

  6. #2252
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxCummings  [View Original Post]
    So I've read pages of reports on paradise & I have them on social media. However I'm confused about the VIP times. I hear 15 min, and I see prices on Wed's for 80 . On their site they say VIP for 155 , is that for 30 min? Parlors seem to be more of a for sure thing, given that you sometimes stick your hand in the candy bag without seeing what your going to get. The only advantage I see at strip club is that you always see what you can potentially have. Can anyone also give me a $ amount of what to take for a possible FS session with a non GPS girl?
    Hi. So you usually have to pay the VIP fee and additional tip for extras. VIP just get you into the rooms with a lap dance. Each girl has different rates but last time I had a Latina chick named Sativa and she did FS for just the VIP fee. It must have been a slow day for her since I heard she is pay to play now. But I must have got her on a good day and she was obviously high on weed. I can smell it. The different prices you see are for different days. I forget the pricing structure but you get discounts on certain times and days. Somebody can correct me but I am guessing its $100-$300 for FS with $300 being on the GPS side.

    The appeal of strip clubs is you het to see what you want and choose. Whereas MPs can be a hit or miss.

  7. #2251

    Paradise

    So I've read pages of reports on paradise & I have them on social media. However I'm confused about the VIP times. I hear 15 min, and I see prices on Wed's for 80 . On their site they say VIP for 155 , is that for 30 min? Parlors seem to be more of a for sure thing, given that you sometimes stick your hand in the candy bag without seeing what your going to get. The only advantage I see at strip club is that you always see what you can potentially have. Can anyone also give me a $ amount of what to take for a possible FS session with a non GPS girl?

  8. #2250

    Where the pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSanchez  [View Original Post]
    Recently been talking to a girl who was visiting from ABQ. Met her at the strip club and she really knew how to share her ass (which was really nice for being like 5'1). Got a VIP dance with her and traded numbers. Asked if she'd give a "private dance" and she agreed but wanted to chat first. She was very up front and we sexted for a while, got lots of nudes easily too. Finally got that private dance, full nude, my place. Paid her, then got some bareback reverse cowgirl and came inside her. Amazing girl, hope she's still in CA.
    Nice are share the pics of her?

  9. #2249

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by Ticl90  [View Original Post]
    I have read in a few places that spearming coi has a videoclub with gloryholes, just want to know if this is true, and if anyone has any experience there. Thank you.
    I'm interested if true?

  10. #2248

    Gloryhole?

    I have read in a few places that spearming coi has a videoclub with gloryholes, just want to know if this is true, and if anyone has any experience there. Thank you.

  11. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago on dayshift at Paradise. Still there AFAIK.
    Yup, saw Perla listed on the RTRC either for this afternoon or maybe yesterday.

  12. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Does Perla still work at paradise? She was the Guatemalan girl with the fake ass. Very pretty. If not, where did she go?
    Saw her a few weeks ago on dayshift at Paradise. Still there AFAIK.

  13. #2245

    Perla at Paradise

    Does Perla still work at paradise? She was the Guatemalan girl with the fake ass. Very pretty. If not, where did she go?

  14. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Rose (day shift at the vu) moved on to another club. Have not seen her in awhile.
    Sadly the DVCOI is all but dead in the water. My guess is she's long gone by now to a more fertile club.

  15. #2243

    Kim at paradise

    Has anyone seen Kim who works nights at paradise. Wanted to know what kind of Milage can be had in VIP. If she's GFE, BBBJ and more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape