Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18091
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see the button that says "Report Post?"

    Do you ever wonder what it's for?

    Obviously you do not

    A2

  2. #18090
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mercedes at Honey spa? Heard she has a full course menu. Is she the only one at Honey that does FS?
    Mercedes doesn't have a full menu at HS.

    She does work other venues where her menu might include more, but not at HS.

  3. #18089

    Hs

    Has anyone seen Mercedes at Honey spa? Heard she has a full course menu. Is she the only one at Honey that does FS?

  4. #18088

    Mimosa

    So this was a while ago, but here's my first review.

    Went around 7 pm on a weekday, entered and was greeted by an older mamasan.

    Escorted to a room and paid the house fee of. 5 for hh.

    I was then asked to lay on the table and wait patiently for available masseuse. No choice or option.

    An older Asian lady walked in, no more than 40 no younger than 30. Short hair and seemed very aggressive on the topic of time. Said it had to be a quick massage as she needs to stay under 30 minutes. Horrible massage and felt very rushed. On the flip she gets to work with a body rub for maybe about 10 minutes and then tells me to finish myself. Finished on chest and was asked to hurry out.

    It was a. 6 hit to the wallet and at that point I just wanted to get out of there. Forgot her name but if you get a short haired older Asian, I say walk out.

  5. #18087

    Ocean spa / free your mind spa

    Has anyone been to ocean spa or free your mind spa? Just trying to see if it's a waste of money beforehand. Both in SA.

    Thanks.

    BTW that was a nice review. To the guy with the long f&c review.

  6. #18086
    Quote Originally Posted by OCPep  [View Original Post]
    Sorry don't know that abbreviation.
    Real Time Roll Call.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTRC

  7. #18085

    Sweet massage with Julia.

    Visited Julia in Laguna Hills yesterday. She has a studio very close to the freeway with lots of parking. Semi-private entrance with few other businesses around. Paid. 6 for one hour. Julia is older than her pictures would suggest (no surprise there) but cute enough. Half Cambodian, half French with very good English. Started the massage and got to teasing me immediately. Brief massage than the flip. Asked me if I wanted her to take care of Mr. Stiffy. Offered several options and settled on BJ and CFS for $1. Ok BJ (covered) then sex in multiple positions. Was in doggy when I realized I was not going to be able to come with a cover on. Told her I wanted to finish myself on her back and she invited me to oil up her ass cheeks and fuck them to completion! Did so and finished all over her ass and lower back. Sweet girl. Will repeat. Advertises as "sweet massage with Julia Laguna Hills".

  8. #18084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Rtrc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    She's been back on their RTRC's recently.
    Sorry don't know that abbreviation.

  9. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansis  [View Original Post]
    My session with Megan wasn't bad at all, though nothing special. Not a bad idea to try Ivanka. She is more chatty than Megan, seems to enjoy her job more and tries to offer Nuru. Her Nuru style is like Novia but for sure needs more experience to get to that level. At least she tries, unlike some others. She is half Russian, probably 5 ft spinner and very cute, in fact more cute than the fake photo by HS. No extras with her, though you can play and touch all over. Among girls you asked I don't know any but Nicole and I suggest not to try here. Megan is much more cheerful than her, go figure. I am also interested in Briana and Paris. If I take a chance with them, I will report back. Hotties Pizza is pretty average.
    Thanks for the tip. Greatly appreciated. I might check out Ivanka now.

  10. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by OCPep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a location on Eva previously at HS?
    She's been back on their RTRC's recently.

  11. #18081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Eva from HS

    Anyone have a location on Eva previously at HS?

  12. #18080
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  13. #18079

    Hs.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingFenix  [View Original Post]
    Went to h s the past few weeks.

    Megan. Lackluster but bangin body. Not the most chatty and pretty much not personal enough to enjoy her body. It felt like a soulless body if that makes sense. I really try to not think of those things but it was way to apparent that she is not into it and kills the experience. Almost like she doesn't get the whole service aspect of the massage and doesn't seem to care about return clients. But definitely worth the time with a hot bodied girl. Face is not like on ig. A little less than what I expected but not too bad.

    Novia. Best service ever. The other girls can learn a few things from her. Bangin body, great attitude. You can feel her being into it and it makes the difference. She is down to earth and knows what to do to give a great experience. More than I expected.

    There's my report. If anyone has intel on some of the more recent girls at hs or their other spot which I have yet to visit I would really appreciate a PM with some of that info. (Such as Bella, Kylie, Nicole, Briana, Chelsea?

    What I really want to know is if anyone has tried that hotties pizza joint in the building? Might be a good meal after being taken care of by these cuties.

    I will be visiting Krystal soon. Stay tuned!
    My session with Megan wasn't bad at all, though nothing special. Not a bad idea to try Ivanka. She is more chatty than Megan, seems to enjoy her job more and tries to offer Nuru. Her Nuru style is like Novia but for sure needs more experience to get to that level. At least she tries, unlike some others. She is half Russian, probably 5 ft spinner and very cute, in fact more cute than the fake photo by HS. No extras with her, though you can play and touch all over. Among girls you asked I don't know any but Nicole and I suggest not to try here. Megan is much more cheerful than her, go figure. I am also interested in Briana and Paris. If I take a chance with them, I will report back. Hotties Pizza is pretty average.

  14. #18078
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingFenix  [View Original Post]
    Went to h s the past few weeks.

    Megan. Lackluster but bangin body. Not the most chatty and pretty much not personal enough to enjoy her body. It felt like a soulless body if that makes sense. I really try to not think of those things but it was way to apparent that she is not into it and kills the experience. Almost like she doesn't get the whole service aspect of the massage and doesn't seem to care about return clients. But definitely worth the time with a hot bodied girl. Face is not like on ig. A little less than what I expected but not too bad.

    Novia. Best service ever. The other girls can learn a few things from her. Bangin body, great attitude. You can feel her being into it and it makes the difference. She is down to earth and knows what to do to give a great experience. More than I expected.

    There's my report. If anyone has intel on some of the more recent girls at hs or their other spot which I have yet to visit I would really appreciate a PM with some of that info. (Such as Bella, Kylie, Nicole, Briana, Chelsea?

    What I really want to know is if anyone has tried that hotties pizza joint in the building? Might be a good meal after being taken care of by these cuties.

    I will be visiting Krystal soon. Stay tuned!
    I have tried some of the newer girls and the Stepford Wives feel about them left alot to be desired. Great to look at but there is nothing behind the empty eyes. Novia has always stood out as a diamond there and with this new group of soulless sharks she will stand out even more now.

  15. #18077

    Great report!

    For your first post! Good info and fun read! Looking forward to your future posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinsoft  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for all your comments, it helped me a lot to choose the place.

    In return, here is my contribution (sorry for my broken English but I am not a native speaker.).

    I decided to go to F&C on Sunday night.

    I entered the place, an old man is asking for the .4.

    I pay and follow the man. We walk through a large room with many massage beds, one is occupied by a woman having a back massage and other Asian women are resting on the massage tables.

    He left me in a private room with a curtain but no door: "wait".

    In the dark, a lady arrives, small, young enough with a large smile.

    She comes to me and give me a warm hug.

    She asked me what I want and I was straight forward: BJ and FS.

    She apologize and told me something in a bad English I don't understand.

    She finally shows me her panty with blood. And tells me it will be only a BJ. I ask for another girl but she said all are busy.

    I finally got the massage, excellent, she is good, warm, giving many hugs, kissing and trying to make conversation.

    No clock watcher, she ask me to flip and she goes straight to a BBBJ. She is good at that, I am telling you, 9/10.

    Job finished, she is still very warm, hugging, cleaning and always looking to satisfy.

    I finally ask for name and age: Lin Lin (pronounce Lili) and she is 40 but look like 35.

    She give me her private number and ask me to come back soon.

    I give her a tip. 4 and she seems happy about it. She told me "next time, fuck".

    The next day, I texted her and she replies. She look forward seeing me etc.

    I make an appointment for Tuesday evening. I call the place and make a booking.

    When I arrive, I pay the .4. She was very welcoming. In the room we start kissing and more. BBBJ and BBFS.

    Great!! Then a very good massage and. 6 tip.

    Many talks, she tells me about her and her life and suggest me to take her away for a night.

    Later in the night I text her to invite her for dinner and more. And she was happy to do so but busy this week.

    Anyway, I returned on Thursday and got another good BBBJ and FS.

    She is a nice and sweet person and need care and kindness.

    Damage is $ for each visit.

    Please be nice with her she is a real GFE and much more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape