Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12480

    Oriental Health.

    I don't see a lot of reviews on this place here or in the less active Ann Arbor forums, but I went a few months ago before finding this site bc based on them being open til 1 am I knew it would be what I was thinking. Was a great value, .4 for hh and. 2 tip. Just got HJ, more possibly on the table but for a lot more $ I think. Didn't catch her name but middle aged lady with fantastic tits. Now that I've found the forums I'm looking forward to checking other places out but not sure this situation can be beat. Only issue for me was the long drive.

  2. #12479

    Congrats

    I have been there many times thinking I could build something but no luck. The girls have usually been cute: first Kelly who's a great flirt, then Mandy who can tease nicely. Never had any luck. Both have left.

    The massage though has been top notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForJeff  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to Comfoot Spa a few time, mainly for a massage.

    Girls have varied but massage is always good. Currently I've been seeing Wendy, cute petite Asian, great massage roaming outside clothes, first time no extras at all, second she tried for self service but she did most of work. YMMV but extras are possible. 70 massage 30 tip.

    I've gotten no extras, HJ with roaming outside clothes and some with roaming under.

  3. #12478

    DT Health

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar  [View Original Post]
    What is DT? And where is it?
    DT Health is on Schaefer Hwy. Last time I was there the lady was very old with terrible bolt ons.

  4. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by PineappleKing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Eboni (correct spelling) in Southfield? 300 an hr seems too steep without knowing what it's for.
    I've seen Eboni about two years ago before her prices went up. I wouldn't pay. 300 a hour for any session unless you just got it like that but yes her overall session is well worth it. I think I paid $200 for the hour though.

  5. #12476

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPhi  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today and she sounded pretty sure she would not be back at Saigon. But would be back in the area.
    She said she will be back on March the 9th and told me to call for an appointment next time. Sounded like she will be back to Saigon. But the communication wasn't that great due to the language barrier.

  6. #12475

    Used to pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    While I agree that sub 150 isn't bad, the glory of m1 was talent for cost. It's been said a million times. Only bring in $. 20, show her its all you have. She will give you some shit but it will be fine. If we start a trend of paying more then the avg goes up. The traffic at m1 has been bad enough, I don't want to pay more on top of that. Just my 2 cents.
    Used to pay more at M1 because I thought the massage was a value, but last few times I felt too rushed to enjoy it. Would rather just go to a place that does less for a little cheaper.

  7. #12474

    Dt

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    FS at m1, magic, dt, sunrise in detroit area. Others gone. Anal is YMMV. Jackson and battle creek have a couple of options.
    What is DT? And where is it?

  8. #12473
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatBackKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I really don't want to hear any attitude over 20 or 30 dollars.
    Does anyone know a couple that might do the bi thing?

  9. #12472
    Quote Originally Posted by ProRespect  [View Original Post]
    Went to Shiatsu on mound rd and 14 mile. Saw Yoko. Gives pretty good hard massage. Teasing during massage. Whispered in my ear during massage, I know what you want, haha. So on the flip, she starts going to town with a pretty good HJ. Maybe more on the table? Not sure. Paid 60 hh and 40 tip.
    You mean famous shiatsu.

  10. #12471

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    While I agree that sub 150 isn't bad, the glory of m1 was talent for cost. It's been said a million times. Only bring in $. 20, show her its all you have. She will give you some shit but it will be fine. If we start a trend of paying more then the avg goes up. The traffic at m1 has been bad enough, I don't want to pay more on top of that. Just my 2 cents.
    Well said! + $. 20!!

  11. #12470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy313  [View Original Post]
    Ooooo 2/10 ok. All I heard was the 10 and I freaked out LOL.
    Saw her today and she sounded pretty sure she would not be back at Saigon. But would be back in the area.

  12. #12469

    Any experience?

    Has anyone tried Eboni (correct spelling) in Southfield? 300 an hr seems too steep without knowing what it's for.

  13. #12468
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy313  [View Original Post]
    I know what places offer HJ but What places except for M1, offer FS and or massage. A. hole?
    FS at m1, magic, dt, sunrise in detroit area. Others gone. Anal is YMMV. Jackson and battle creek have a couple of options.

  14. #12467
    Quote Originally Posted by FunForJeff  [View Original Post]
    When I used to go there she always pushed for more, but once she got to know me I just handed her the money normally $100-120 she never counted it and it was never discussed, but that was a few years ago. Seems like anything under $150 is a good deal if you think about it.
    I agree. I really don't want to hear any attitude over 20 or 30 dollars.

  15. #12466

    Shiatsu Massage.

    Went to Shiatsu on mound rd and 14 mile. Saw Yoko. Gives pretty good hard massage. Teasing during massage. Whispered in my ear during massage, I know what you want, haha. So on the flip, she starts going to town with a pretty good HJ. Maybe more on the table? Not sure. Paid 60 hh and 40 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape