Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 18428
-
02-09-19 06:42 #578Regular Member

Posts: 11Liz
I met her a few months ago town house in va she rents a room. Nice girl but had a horrible smell I let her suck me off that was it full menu but when I got a wiff I said no.
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 06:38 #577Senior Member

Posts: 457SA updates
Here are some updates from SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2986...7-a91ce4a4e44f
DTF 250, will not host on the first try. Really east to chat with.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-a699d43929a4
Seems ok, but just started texting with this one. So far seem ok.
-
02-09-19 06:34 #576Senior Member

Posts: 457Anyone meet ThickNfit
I'm currently chatting to this one on SA. Can anyone share details.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c1cb...e-7f7d0566cdd6
-
02-08-19 21:32 #575Senior Member

Posts: 168Anyone meet liz
Would appreciate if anyone has met this girl at her place.
https://www.seeking.com/member/41395...a-b03d1e4fb8a5
I remember some one saying something about her. Please PM me.
-
02-08-19 17:07 #574Senior Member

Posts: 97I used a very distant photo that I zoomed in so it is very out of focus. You can see my general physique and appearance, but you'd be hard pressed to I'd me.
Originally Posted by Robert4612
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 15:28 #573Senior Member

Posts: 134They've denied one that I put of a generic dating site photo. I'll have to keep trying.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 14:28 #572Senior Member

Posts: 390Photo
You can put any photo in public. Do a distorted photo, or one showing something, but not your face or anything unique. Keep it plain and deniable.
Originally Posted by Robert4612
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 13:37 #571Senior Member

Posts: 134Married Mongers.
Is there a good way to avoid putting a non-private photo of yourself on seeking that won't give you away? I'm scared to death to get caught. Any suggestions much appreciated.
-
02-07-19 21:53 #570Senior Member

Posts: 139Pennylane00
Originally posted this in the DC thread, but wanted to post it here as well--this thread is much more active.
Met with Penny last month. She's tall and curvy and blonde--just what I was looking for this time around. Went from M&G at a Starbucks to a happy hour for a couple drinks. Then, she dragged me to the back hallway and we made out like a couple of teenagers. No talk of allowance. Working on a second meet to seal the deal. Will report back.
https://www.seeking.com/member/17e6a...d-ceef39567251
-
02-07-19 10:49 #569Regular Member

Posts: 24I've used secretbenefits with varying degrees of success, though more than with seeking. Usually the girls stop logging in when they've found someone, then start again when it ends.
Originally Posted by Secret2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 23:37 #568Senior Member

Posts: 168Increase in bottom feeders on SA
Over the last week or so, seeing lots of scam artists, con girls etc. I am right clicking on the pics and doing google searches and finding a sudden increase in fake profile photos, people asking for money, I got a few girls moved to texting, and everything going fine. Then I find they did not even look at my profile. Red flag. So just sharing.
Originally Posted by Binny
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 19:40 #567Regular Member

Posts: 1Please avoid
Scam. Asks for money upfront and then ghosts. Take care brothers.
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 13:04 #566Senior Member

Posts: 168Info on SA profile.
I remember someone posted a message on here about this girl. If you have seen her appreciate if you can PM me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/28505...5-994f080a21a4
-
02-03-19 08:53 #565Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks for the info. I didn't think they would be paying the $90 rate.
Originally Posted by Callmecrazy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:37 #564Senior Member

Posts: 390Premium babies
I believe if they are marked with a premium membership they either 1) paid (probably a cheaper rate) or 2) signed up with a college email. In either case they would have the same options as you when you pony up the $90 bucks a month.
Originally Posted by Secret2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




