High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9713

    Hannah / Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Your report on Hannah showed a different girl. That link showed a blonde girl with a chest tattoo. The other girl is a red head.
    Nah, search the phone number and you'll see that the pic change around Jan 31, but I think it's the same girl. The wrist and leg and back tats match.

    Compare.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/611653380799

    To.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/005964181729

    I am getting frustrated by all the confusion and conflicting reports around this girl though!!

  2. #9712
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Your report on Hannah showed a different girl. That link showed a blonde girl with a chest tattoo. The other girl is a red head.
    It's the same girl. She dyed her hair red recently. I too had a dream of her recently as well and it was DAMN good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeR.jpg‎  

  3. #9711

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Your report on Hannah showed a different girl. That link showed a blonde girl with a chest tattoo. The other girl is a red head.
    The girl in that ad goes by unique.

  4. #9710
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit I was passing through a week and a half ago and ended up seeing her. She goes by Hannah. Check out my review I put up last week. She let me take a bunch of videos. Wish she was closer!
    Your report on Hannah showed a different girl. That link showed a blonde girl with a chest tattoo. The other girl is a red head.

  5. #9709

    Egypt

    Anyone had any dreams with Egypt from Hopewell that they would care to share? Thanks in advance if so; she is the next one I hope to have a dream of in which I will be sharing my experience with you guys if it works out.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29299628/

    Also, I know I haven't posted in a review in a few days. A couple of days ago I had typed up a LONG review of 'Thick Red Bone' from STG (http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/553340475502) only to accidentally delete it when I was proofreading it smh. Long story short, she was my favorite dream by far, but I will have a detailed review of her tomorrow for you guys alongside with a review of my interesting experience with Kate from Hopewell.

    Happy Hunting fellas.

  6. #9708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Look for Little Red on STG. Also, look for her here. There have been some "interesting" reports on her.
    She's definitely legit check out my review I put up last week. She let me take videos and everything.

  7. #9707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Sketchy. Making points without providing shitte.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/196263910742
    She's definitely legit I was passing through a week and a half ago and ended up seeing her. She goes by Hannah. Check out my review I put up last week. She let me take a bunch of videos. Wish she was closer!

  8. #9706

    She also goes by sunshine

    So so service.

  9. #9705

    Winter

    I have seen quite a few reports about a provider who goes by Winter. For any of you who happens to have her info and can PM it to me, I would greatly appreciate it; especially since she is pretty close to me based off what I have read. Rest assured too if I happen to come across a provider who is relatively unknown but is a personal recommendation of mine, the gesture will be reciprocated.

  10. #9704

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster2000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if those are even real pictures on the ad. Check out my review in the Newport News Escort Forum.

    BM2000.
    Appreciate that man. I've been trying to get a meeting set up with similar results that you posted in your review. She kept playing games contrary to the name of the site that her ad is on lmao.

  11. #9703

  12. #9702

    See my review in Newport News #188

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Bumping because I forgot the link to the ad LOL. Here it is.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/584316741223
    I'm not sure if those are even real pictures on the ad. Check out my review in the Newport News Escort Forum.

    BM2000.

  13. #9701
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    General Reports 9142.
    I looked there and saw it right after I posted to here, oh well, thank you for response though.

  14. #9700

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SnailMail15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with this duo yet? Any info is appreciated. Pm if need be.

    Stay safe out there.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/113875330857
    General Reports 9142.

  15. #9699

    Real?

    Anyone had a dream with this duo yet? Any info is appreciated. Pm if need be.

    Stay safe out there.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/113875330857

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape