Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3085

    Lexi.

    The last one is Lexi. Known around the hwy 55 area. Check the reviews. Saw her once for a qbj. Was fine, but I wouldn't repeat.


  2. #3084

    Jezebel

    I don't know. I saw her 3 years ago and, though I'm not super into BBWs, I really enjoyed my time with her and was definitely into her! I got in touch when she posted last month and would have seen her if she still provided incall. We had a pleasant text exchange. No red flags.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koudy469  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad from a previous visitor the area.

    Reports on Charlotte board speak of harassing replies after declining to provide personal information. (See Charlotte posts 3050 & 3051).

    Maybe someone got her old pics and is trying a scam.

    Be safe.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/951481187941

  3. #3083

    Solace

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny4U  [View Original Post]
    She sounds amazing. Is there a link you can provide? I followed the thread back, but could not find a url.
    Moving to Raleigh in a few weeks--and, doing some homework before I get there. Found Solace, assume she's the one?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/222642091665

    I look forward to sharing my experiences once I arrive--sure do miss TER!!

  4. #3082

    Cici. Best in the Bull.

    A quick report. I have seen Cici twice now. She is, despite what I am going to write below, a pretty sweet girl. Yes, she has a few issues in the substance department, but nothing terrible and She's also crazy smart and articulate, if that matters to you. As others have posted, she is good in the BJ department and I can verify that she is tight. Truly, she is tighter than some of the girls I slept with as a teenager. I mean tight. She stays at a lower end place on 55. It's sketchy, but safe enough and I've sern a number of providers there. First time I saw her I am pretty sure we went over time. She wasn't at all interested in watching the clock and I had a really nice time before, during, and after.

    That's the good.

    Now the bad, and it's partially on me. Second time I went to see her she was shacked up with a roommate who smokes. I can't do smoke so I had to bounce. She was disappointed and said she needed the money for the room. You know where this is going. Long story short, we had hit it off so well before that I broke a cardinal rule and gave her the donation to be applied to our next meeting. Since then, radio silence when I've tried to contact her. Dumb mistake on my part. I'll update this if things change.

  5. #3081
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    More than anybody in recent memory you need to learn to use the "Report Post" button.

    A2

  6. #3080

    Dawn's post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny4U  [View Original Post]
    She sounds amazing. Is there a link you can provide? I followed the thread back, but could not find a url.
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...c/280890741466

  7. #3079
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/988247918428

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny4U  [View Original Post]
    She sounds amazing. Is there a link you can provide? I followed the thread back, but could not find a url.

  8. #3078
    Thank you! I was thinking of taking the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Bad reviews posted on Greensboro board. Pics are way old. Awful service. Avoid. On their escort forum around 1/19/19.

  9. #3077

    Link

    She sounds amazing. Is there a link you can provide? I followed the thread back, but could not find a url.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Dawn is a solid MILF provider. Always clean, no demons, she only does electronic cigarettes, nice rack, very nice behind, very sweet. A true professional. Treat her good!

  10. #3076

  11. #3075

    Pamela.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Pics are real or at least close enough. Typical hot Columbian. Took a bit to get warmed up but was into it. Not the best visiting option to come through but better than the local choices.

  12. #3074

    Jezebel.

    Saw this ad from a previous visitor the area.

    Reports on Charlotte board speak of harassing replies after declining to provide personal information. (See Charlotte posts 3050 & 3051).

    Maybe someone got her old pics and is trying a scam.

    Be safe.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/951481187941

  13. #3073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Xtia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Bad reviews posted on Greensboro board. Pics are way old. Awful service. Avoid. On their escort forum around 1/19/19.

  14. #3072

    Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Look at Greensboro board. As I recall reviews weren't good, mediocre at best.

  15. #3071

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape