Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 980 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 14691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1206

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to share or images of her?

    Can you describe her if you don't have a link to attach?

    Stay safe and Mahalo.
    She did well for me. DT. She had freshly showered so DATY was on the menu. She also rimmed me. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...341/7273254252.

  2. #1205

    Big BBW

    Good BBBJ but much, much bigger than she appears in her pics. Her ass is easily 3' across. She is by know means just plump. Pussy, inner thighs and ass show the damage from all that weight rubbing together. Was reeled in by those titties a couple years back and could not bring myself to complete the deed.

  3. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I have a date with Dez in St Pete over the weekend. Lots of good reviews and I am looking forward to seeing her (for the first time). Bill Ho.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...t/29144102/dez
    Saw Dez (Dessi) a while back, she was a cute spinner. Little paranoid at the time but once you broke ice she was a fun date. Looking for that update on her.

  4. #1203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Dez in St Pete

    I have a date with Dez in St Pete over the weekend. Lots of good reviews and I am looking forward to seeing her (for the first time). Bill Ho.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...t/29144102/dez

  5. #1202

  6. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Are usually check to make sure there's nobody behind any close doors. In hotel rooms are usually asked to use the restroom to make sure there's no one in there.
    Wow I've definitely made that mistake in the past. I've been told "my friend is in there". So I assumed I wasn't allowed in there. I always figured there was a handler or something in there.

  7. #1200

    Wrong City

    Big Greg,

    The first gal you are requesting INTEL on is in Tampa while the second is an older provider that I have not nor would not see.

    Best of luck.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/

  8. #1199

    Miranda fail

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/
    The second one is in her 50's or early 60's. Heavy smoker seems nice but very rough and old.

  9. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a great time with her have not seen her for 4 years and it was just like we saw each other yesterday She is so fabulous.
    Pm me her info?

  10. #1197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/.
    The first one is talked about recently in this thread. Great body, lots of rules and lackluster service. Search below.

  11. #1196

    Sarah is back with a new phone.

    Number and ripping people off in the Lealman triangle! Saw her 'walking' earlier today on 50th Ave and she looks good, but she'll go out of her way trying to rip you off! She's posted using a number of different names and she moves from trap house to trap house!!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...705/7277682891

  12. #1195

    Loves facials

    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/

  13. #1194

    Raine?

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a great time with her have not seen her for 4 years and it was just like we saw each other yesterday She is so fabulous.
    Does she finally have her own place? I'm getting too old for car dates!

  14. #1193

    Angel. Link.

    Do you have a link to share or images of her?

    Can you describe her if you don't have a link to attach?

    Stay safe and Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddyson  [View Original Post]
    I had a most enjoyable time with her although it was not in a motel it was an apartment and she was polite and amazing body experienced well put together. I did not have have anything close to the events others are reporting. All in all I will repeat.

  15. #1192

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai0088  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scammer. Shame on me for not being in the game for so long. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one, I think (no real way of knowing) her name is Jenny.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29257070/
    Would you mind describing your experience and how you were scammed so that we don't fall for it with other providers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape