Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,771 to 34,785 of 41299
-
02-07-19 07:25 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 65Russian.
She was on my radar, but I found curious results after a phone# search. From what I saw there were two other providers with the same #, but the previous listing were two years old, on the Northside. Maybe she's led a hard life since then.
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 04:47 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 144Wondered the same thing, didn't email but may this morning.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 00:59 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 788Starr: the reviews must be going to her head
She wants 100 for a qv. Is this the going rate for quick visits now?
Originally Posted by Live469
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 00:35 #6526Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 38Ikr
I even ask if she can finish me off too.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 22:18 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 175Russian
Anyone seen this one.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/217445972482
-
02-06-19 22:03 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 405Kylee
She is obviously friends with Kassidy and "Bizzie Lizzie" as they are offering triples.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/231079726747
-
02-06-19 21:34 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 217Sexikylee69
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...2/667822145605
Anyone have any reports of her? She seems to be friends with nikki I think that's her name but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. The one with the fake hard tits that everyone here seems to love LOL.
-
02-06-19 19:28 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 909Damn there so many ads today I must of glossed over her. Just sent her an email too fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 18:30 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 256If she had a number listed I would had hit her up. But just the email does not give me a good feeling. She has some nice assets and sounds like she knows what she is doing in the head department.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 17:51 #6520Regular Member

Posts: 24Lindsey Anyone Partake?
I had someone text me out of the blue and said I had called her last month. I just don't remember calling her. Name is Lindsey. Anyone partake?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/086148161769
-
02-06-19 17:08 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 444Dang, I'm usually into the young girls, but she's got a decent set of assets.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:07 #6518Regular Member

Posts: 18Older MILF.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/290795636376
Has anyone had a break getting in contact with her. She didn't list a number I tried emailing her this morning so far nothing.
-
02-06-19 11:45 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 450If they don't do CIM then it's totally a deal breaker. I usually ask ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Originally Posted by Parabola1984
[View Original Post]
JZ.
-
02-06-19 10:40 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 683Second try.
-
02-06-19 08:49 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 318Hey there! Thanks for the info. I ended up seeing her and she was wonderful. See my review earlier in this thread. Again thanks!
Originally Posted by Volbbwluver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




