Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,736 to 27,750 of 30798
-
02-06-19 21:30 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 379London Bella
Did London Belle, pics real, amazing body, love the big fake tots, nice conversations. Glad that I knew she was going I upsel as I was not at all phased when it happened. Paid 1. 6 for hh and then 1. More to get FS. Good rider, good taking it.
I used my hh plus a few minutes to fill the bag. She was an expensive sweetheart but good.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 21:15 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 145Dream with Rose.
Finally seen Rose. Dreamt a HH for. 100. Arrived to her hotel which would be sketchy IMO at night but during the day I didn't mind. She had a roommate there who stayed in the bathroom. I'm sure Demons have affected her. But she seemed clean. She asked if I wanted BBBJ but I opted to put a cover on instead. Doesn't seem like a clockwatcher IMO. I must have been there for 40 minutes at least. Mish. K9. FIV. Her kitty smelled good. I probably could have DATY but I opted not too. Finished with a CBJ and blew in bag. I will repeat. Took me a couple months to dream about Rose. She's a hit or miss. You have to stay in contact via text and when you agree to meet, I had to call her at least 5 x and she texted back. Must be from the demons she passed out. She's hot IMO. My only small issue is when it came to clean up she didn't have anything. No toilet paper, I was given a pillow case LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../29163780/Rose#.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29252948/
LONDON BELLE.
Could have set up a dream with her but I opted not to as she quoted me for HH. 60 yeah hell no. I will see Rose instead.
-
02-06-19 17:37 #3061Regular Member

Posts: 14Daki?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29270727/
Decided to see Daki today or so I think I heard when she said it. I saw a review of her flaking out so I was skeptical to see if it would happen to me, but it didn't. Texted her semi slow response by text me back motherless. Got to the hotel, texted me and I went to her room. It was her in the pics a bit outdated but not by much. Gave the donation, L. E check and we were off with a crappy BBBJ next to some mish and k9. Boobs are nice a perky and ass too. GFE friendly and she didn't smell bad. $. 6 for a qv and would probably repeat again in the future.
-
02-06-19 15:08 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 26Scam & LE Impersonator.
Just a heads up on this scam / trap. She works with some male accomplices impersonating LE.
I thought the authorities nabbed these guys last weekend but this girl is still posting.
Keep your spidey senses keen and be safe.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29256477/
-
02-06-19 15:02 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 65Dawn
Exactly as I had dreamed. She is the one!
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:35 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 619Snow?
Any updated information on Snow?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:07 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 530Olivia at new #
This is Olivia's ad, or at least her photos. She went off radar for a spell. Has anyone seen her recently using the new number?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/823313427639
-
02-06-19 11:43 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 26Brooke
Darn that's a shame. Miss her BBBJs although toothy at times. She was fun to wake up and play with at 6 am sometimes. Very accommodating and kept a clean place. Good luck to her.
Originally Posted by BullCity77
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 09:33 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 688I tried to see her back last July. Her rate was 260 for an hour then. Knew she was run down back then also. Wouldn't pay nowhere close to that, and countered with 200 for an hour. She declined. Guess I got lucky. She has nothing I need for that rate, LOL. Yall be safe! Mega.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 05:24 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 122Dawn
I saw Dawn yesterday. Easy set up. Great location that is right behind Crabtree Mall. If you are into the MILF type she's the one. Awesome rack with long hard nips. Service was great. Bbj, dog, Mish, and finished with a wild CG. $ . 5 for half HR. I will be seeing her again. Her ad is titled Solace.
-
02-06-19 01:59 #3053Banned Member

Posts: 565No.
She's real, but meth really makes you scatterbrained. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Jaustin
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 01:50 #3052Banned Member

Posts: 565June.
Funny, I went to see her probably around the same era as you, and she was so out of it when I got there I opted for her surprise roommate who was trying to help her wake up. The roommate was lucid and decently cute. June just lay there in a dazed stupor while we shook the bed and bounced her around with no real clue what was going on. I'm amazed she's still around. If you've seen any of her family portraits with her uncle you'd have to think she's been to the edge and back.
Originally Posted by NetCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 00:12 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah, set up was not easy at all for me. I would text, get a response about prices, respond with details about when / where to meet, and then get radio silence LOL. I had to call to actually get results and multiple times at that. She kept her clothes on, but pulled her tits out during our sesh. They definitely have some miles on them, but are still nice enough. And she smelled like smoke, but no noticeable BO or anything like that. Can't speak on any deets about the kitty. BOL.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 23:23 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 284Miss this one
Miss this post and probably to late now. But also happy to see one agency I ended 2017 (again 2017) with returning. Notice the ad over the weekend. Man, was it bad timing and only one day in Raleigh. Did visit Veronica about a year from now. Left review on the no access for USA citizen site. To keep it brief, it was a good time, can't recal the face looks but everything on her is believe to be man made.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Nick52; 02-05-19 at 23:24. Reason: Adding
-
02-05-19 22:32 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 435Lmao ! You are a wild.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






