Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 978 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1194

    Avoid this one!

    This one is a scammer. Shame on me for not being in the game for so long. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one, I think (no real way of knowing) her name is Jenny.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29257070/

  2. #1193

    Ivory

    I caught up with ivory last week and had a pretty good time.

    She is the girl in the photos, and her photo are up to date. She came to my outcall and was right on time. I set up time for a hour (220 roses).

    She walked in and we talked for a little. Then she asked me to put on some music, and when I did she for in the mood.

    She provided a good service, but everything was covered (even BJ) and no kissing. YMMV.

    SHe kissed all over my body, and gave me a good CBJ. She hoped on top and we did CG for a while. We went through a few positions until I lost it in the cover. After I popped, she clean up and stared putting on her clothes. Definitely was not a hour, but she didn't seem open for round two.

    She is real and provide a good service, I may repeat and I do recommend.

    PM me with any questions.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...29220973/Ivory

  3. #1192

    Raine

    Just spent a great time with her have not seen her for 4 years and it was just like we saw each other yesterday She is so fabulous.

  4. #1191

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29248029/

    Who brave enough to see if she changed her game?
    Why would anyone call her again? Everyone should report on the other sites and this one that she's a ripoff.

  5. #1190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Theif got fat in jail

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29248029/

    Who brave enough to see if she changed her game?
    Boy oh boy did she plump up, now she's nasty inside and out.

  6. #1189

    Mmmm

    Tried to set a date, usual le check & then she went cold, https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29088331/

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Nothing at the other end. Phone number? Name?
    .

  7. #1188

    Rachel

    Absolutely one of the most beautiful girls I've had the pleasure of meeting. Her pictures do not do her justice in my opinion. Piercing beautiful blue eyes with blonde hair and a body that made me explode way too quick. She has porceline ivory skin that is soft to the touch. Her booty was plump and bounced with every thrust in doggy. Donations were a little higher then I usually do, but it was worth every penny. I highly recommend. High class girl, with a down to earth personality. Take care my brothers.

    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...362/7278510879

  8. #1187

    Angel down town

    I had a most enjoyable time with her although it was not in a motel it was an apartment and she was polite and amazing body experienced well put together. I did not have have anything close to the events others are reporting. All in all I will repeat.

  9. #1186

    Angel suspicion

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Well all I can add is that she complained about pretty much everything I did. My beard was too rough. Don't touch my boobs I'm ticklish don't touch me, you're not licking me the right way. I would say in the 15 minutes she complained at least 15 times. No chemistry effort or positive attitude whatsoever. I have a really hard time believing that your mileage may vary. The apartment was totally trashed especially the room with the inflatable mattress that you go to. And you will leave smelling like smoke.
    I booked a session w hera few days ago due to decent reviews. Scoped the incall out 15 min prior. I then msg her that I am there. She then accidentally sent this to me: "OMG, I have a client that showed up, you need to come up here ASAP!" I assumed she either texted a roommate as a backup / security to be with us in the apt before I come up, or her BF to try and rob me. She sent the msg to me instead. When I asked her about it, she came up with "Oh, its the stupid auto-correct or voice text mistake" etc. She then flooded my phone with directions to the apt, where I need to park, etc. I decided not to take chances and left despite decent reviews. Just FYI. My ass and safety comes first. Balkan.

  10. #1185

    Dead link

    Nothing at the other end. Phone number? Name?

  11. #1184

    Look who back. Hero aka the thief

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29248029/

    Who brave enough to see if she changed her game?

  12. #1183

  13. #1182

    Angel fail

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Based on one review I'm on my way, based on the other I'm not even considering her.
    Well all I can add is that she complained about pretty much everything I did. My beard was too rough. Don't touch my boobs I'm ticklish don't touch me, you're not licking me the right way. I would say in the 15 minutes she complained at least 15 times. No chemistry effort or positive attitude whatsoever. I have a really hard time believing that your mileage may vary. The apartment was totally trashed especially the room with the inflatable mattress that you go to. And you will leave smelling like smoke.

  14. #1181

    Didn't have a good experience either.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Based on one review I'm on my way, based on the other I'm not even considering her.
    I had an experience almost the exact same as the guy who had the bad one.

  15. #1180

    Can we get a tie breaker here?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Despite some of the negative reviews since she was only 70 bucks I thought I'd give her a shot. Very distant coming don't touch this don't touch that, really shity BJ one of the worst I've ever had. She was unfriendly the whole time. Total boner killer, didn't finish and she didn't seem to give a s* Was there for 15 minutes and I gave up. All businesslike, with the total I don't give a s* attitude.
    Based on one review I'm on my way, based on the other I'm not even considering her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape