Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,801 to 34,815 of 41309
-
02-06-19 01:37 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 414Seen her the past, pretty good non-rushed. Hard to get ahold off though. Tried her earlier but she's in Orlando at the moment.
Originally Posted by Live469
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 00:35 #6508Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 38And its not her in the pic either
I saw her Sunday. She does do BBBJ, but not CIM because I almost made her throw up when I did. Totally ruined it for me.
Originally Posted by Polkeyes
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 00:25 #6507Senior Member

Posts: 414Same experience
Had the same experience, paid for hh but once donation hit the table the clock watching began. Is a rusher.
Originally Posted by Ginger1013
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 22:42 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 933Nikki
I remember how she used to look back in the day when she was posting with Mandy. She was sexy as hell but I never got a chance to see her or Mandy. I'd still see Nikki in all her plumpness LOL.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 18:54 #6505Racist douchebag

Posts: 204God what a fat loser. I bet can't evr bee got her first on the list.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 16:49 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 36Any intel?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/050322630567
Anybody tried this one yet? She's too specific about service in the ad and is the same way via text. She asks for a D-pic before she'll let you see her. I think it's sketchy, however if anyone has seen her and cares to share it would be appreciated.
-
02-05-19 15:02 #6503Regular Member

Posts: 27Saw her way back in the day. She's much bigger than she was. Back then, though, I used to really enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 13:01 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 2131She is definitely bigger than the new ad pic. I'm sure her sober weight will fall off in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:56 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 405Nikki Nikki Nikki.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
Wow, Grapp, you aren't kidding when you said "Big". From her photos dated 2014, she was absolutely smoking hot, as of a February 3rd photo, she is as big as a house.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:35 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 683Nikki
Per social media. Just moved back and she looks BIG. Friends with Mandy Mandy Mandy.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 08:25 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 933Nikki Nikki nikki
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/860572642172
Someone on here just spoke about her somewhat recently. I tried to see her last night but no luck. Anyone have the opportunity to meet? I'll probably try again tonight if she's still around. Pm ok.
-
02-05-19 06:16 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 265Huh?
The SYG link in his post has 3 pics.
Originally Posted by Jimmydeen
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 21:17 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 788She is a nice girl and fairly attractive, for the most part
The only reason I stopped seeing her was because her snatch had started to smell pretty bad. I probably should have told her but I guess I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 20:59 #6496Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Yet she has no pictures.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 18:04 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 867Nicky
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/112377360769
So, this one has become an unlikely fav of mine. I have repeated several times. Great comms always, very pleasant, and never rushed. She is absolutely a pleaser. Great BBBJ, Cof, cim, all available. The secret with her, as most girls, don't be an asshole and she will do whatever you want! Ask her about donations, but they are very reasonable.
Please be good to her, there are such few good ones around!











Reply With Quote





