Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 26404
-
02-05-19 23:46 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 261Look pricey
I have been texting her sounds like fun a bit pricey 1. 6 hh. 3 hr no GFE everything is covered.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
I passed.
Be safe.
GS.
-
02-05-19 22:38 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 1820A google search of the phone number popped up this ad from Dec.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-nu...rself/11743940
-
02-05-19 22:18 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 174Jessica, New Girl?
I just saw this ad:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/550468841019
I tried to find something on her, but came up empty. Anyone got any info on her?
-
02-05-19 19:33 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 174Nikki
Which Nikki?
Originally Posted by BuffaloDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 14:23 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 470Any luck getting a response when you contacted her?
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 12:02 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 81She can't stay out of trouble with the cops. Drugs, skipping bail, traffic stops. Was in jail for a few weeks, now waiting for a court session later this month. Really messed up. Too bad.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:58 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 205About a year ago.
That was the last time I saw her. She was a good, reliable and budget friendly date when I saw her. I know she has a drinking issue. Is there anything else going on? Could be, but I never saw evidence of anything else. That's all.
Originally Posted by Ynormanb
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:56 #4407Regular Member

Posts: 9Angel Rose.
I heard good things about this girl. I'm just concerned about the area she's in. From what I read it's rough. Any safety concerns I should worry about?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...2/349624555864
-
02-05-19 11:15 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 78Tonya
"I was stood up for a recent meeting. Set up a date and time several days in advance, daily texts back and forth to confirm including the morning of our planned meeting, then no response when it came to a final confirmation with an address."
Same exact deal w me. Appt a couple of days in advance, emailed her the night before asking to confirm, no response, nor a response the morning before the appt so saw Jenn instead which was, as usual, nice.
Later in the day received a text saying a Drs appt went long.
Hmmm. Would still like to see her but concerned irrational behavior might be a sign of.
-
02-05-19 11:10 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 168Jessica / Chrissy
Originally Posted by RandomG123
[View Original Post]
I tried contacting her again a bit ago and this time she responded. Nice messaging, really nice girl. Agree with all the above comments.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 09:58 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 572Ashley must read this board because she already deleted that ad from the link you posted, but she has plenty of other ads. Here's what she looks like.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
His verdict: Not Worth It.
-
02-05-19 09:22 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 177Tonya
I was stood up for a recent meeting. Set up a date and time several days in advance, daily texts back and forth to confirm including the morning of our planned meeting, then no response when it came to a final confirmation with an address.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 08:18 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 227That did the trick. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 06:39 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 774Try
Try Nikki. Theres a couple reports on her. Not GFE, but she's got a nice little bod.
Originally Posted by BuffaloDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 06:08 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 812Do a little looking on the Seeking Arrangement forum down below.
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





